Item Suggestions Megathread

I swear I’ll start a gosh dang petition if we don’t get standalone Christmas lights this year!

3 Likes

Mouth accessories (preferably with an actual adjustable mouth slot):

Rose

Late for school toast (jam and physics included)

Straw (heeyaw)

Party horn :tada:

8 Likes

Late for school toast is now the only thing I will accept. This needs to happen.

1 Like

I LOVE the late for school toast. That’s so worth my money.

2 Likes

Echo
The last one is to have a placeable smart home controller that controllers the lights you set down.

7 Likes

wow memories from long ago are resurfacing with that smart home idea.

Drifty bike or something drifty trust me it’s going to work

I know this has been suggested in multiple forms before but PLEASE make it happen.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=114578864
This is too much fun for it not to happen, and the condo minigame potential is too high. Call it a grappling hook, or whatever you want, the function’s the same.

4 Likes

i second this by a longshot

hah

2 Likes

Third…ed. Please please we NEED the spiderman gmod gun so I can swing around my condo

4 Likes

@Jackpot Yep! Really hoping to see a grappling item of some sort. Some people have suggested that it could be a sticky hand that you can win at the arcade. I think it’d fit well in Tower thematically.

5 Likes

Canvas books that work like the notepads. Really want to make a library and the normal notepads won’t be enough.

7 Likes

Eggnog

download

2 Likes

Canvas CD Case

We have canvas vinyl records so.

6 Likes

X-Mas Grenade

You throw it and explodes with Christmas Particles similar fashion to the Spooky Gun but with a Santa Ho ho ho.

8 Likes

Pair this with a Christmas Gun and we can go hogwild with particles!

1 Like

Have bells jingle along with the hohoho.

1 Like

Ladders

I think the new tool might be useful with them perhaps(?
also some animations for climbing.

10 Likes

new tool would be good for them if i could move the targetted point to a specific point so i can make sure it’s 90 degrees straight up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already got the 6 sided, but can we get some more sided dice that are rollable like the d6?
also bags. Both colorable/customizable (maybe the TU logo on the bag or a blank canvas). Maybe the bags can spawn dice? Oh no now I’m distracting myself with a holdable dice bag and throwable dice as another option.

I’ve been using custom physic models but in my condo, but there’s only a couple, and they’re not uniform in size, and don’t roll as well as they throw.

6 Likes