I need something for mobile because the Mega one is not working!

(Basically what I said up there)

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are asking for.

14 Likes

Were you trying to pirate the game or something??? Because mega is where you download stuff… Or did you attempt to do a mobile port? If you are trying to play on mobile just use Remotr.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I speak for everyone on here when I say…wot?

So, wait. You need something related to TU that’s on mobile, there’s something related to Mega, and said Mega thing doesn’t work? What Mega thing? Why mobile?

2 Likes

On the behalf of the rest of the TU community:
What the fuck?

2 Likes

For Mega, I assume he means mega.nz. How that site relates to TU, though, I have no idea.

1 Like

you did it Calen Mayle…
you baffled everyone…

1 Like

Visible confusion

1 Like

For all of you that are confused:
He’s looking for a certain file, a collection of files or a program that he needs for his phone, but the mega link where he was suppose to download it from has been taken down or deactivated.

What exactly were the files @3RR0R_T3M? Maybe there is another place where it could be downloaded.

I can think of one Mega-Link that OP could be talking about:

https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/not-sure-if-youll-be-able-to-run-tower-unite-try-this-ue4-performance-tester/337

Still, what.

3 Likes

This will go down as one of the biggest mysteries in Tower Unite History.

May we not forget this post

-3/5/19

4 Likes

What in the world does this even mean.

1 Like

People, this is Support, not Off Topic. I think if OP is still around, he understood that we need more details by now. Repeating “LOL WHAT I DON’T GET IT MASON THE NUMBERS WAT DO DEY MEAN LMAO” won’t help more than the previous posts asking the same.