GMTower: 10th Anniversary Reunion

gonna be playing some good ol ultimate chimera hunt; little crusaders may be the same in gameplay, but UCH had amazing map design and theming

Finally we can compare directly Tower Unite with GMod Tower. I think that Tower Unite is better optimized

peapole can see how TU is better. Finally

2 Likes

and what TU is missing

1 Like

anyway im up for a new little item or trophy to show participation during the 10 year anniversary

oh man this looks hella dope
i never expected something like this

What are you gonna be running this on, a diamond encrusted Starship Enterprise?

5 Likes

They have to run separate servers for the gameworlds, they weren’t P2P in GMT.

8 Likes

Wow! I only remember hazy memories of this game when I was 8! I can’t wait to experience it again!

1 Like

Wait, what? Guess it’s time to reinstall the GMod and relive the experience that brought me here, all those years ago. This is incredibly cool, thanks Pixeltail!

4 Likes

Oh damn I guess I was 8 when this game started, and I was 12 when I first saw the game. How time flies. Funnily enough this times up with my birthday as well.

First time I played Gmod Tower it was on Lobby 2. I’m very glad I get to experience Lobby 1 now as well!

4 Likes

Same, having this on the month of my birthday is a treat lol

1 Like

Talk about giving back to the community, wonder what they’ll get us next year.

1 Like

I personally view people seeing what TU is missing as a positive. Gives us more ways to improve TU and also tells us what people want the most.

25 Likes

Holy shit

We have an idea for free to join GMT Reunion servers. We will post more information in the next couple days.

18 Likes

Do you mean there will be seperate servers for people who dont own TU?

1 Like

That’s going to be SO nostalgic. It makes me happy to think people who never got to play it are going to have an opportunity!

2 Likes

I am taking a day off of work for this. I’m dead serious.

9 Likes