GMTower: 10th Anniversary Reunion

I wish I could do this but our place is super busy and everyone else has already booked there holidays, So I’m gonna be restricted to evenings.

1 Like

Oh you beautiful Devs. I am willing to hop into my time machine and make it to the reunion.

Just a quick question, will it use our profiles from GMT?

1 Like

Yeah, I think it’ll be using your lobby 1 suites from before the transfer to lobby 2 also.

1 Like

Nice!

This is epic.

4 Likes

Good news for old players :blush:

4 Likes

good news for EVERYONE!!!

I have a huge concern right now regarding this. When I recieved my copy of Tower Unite it was through my friend’s backer status so it was free for me. I realized too late that I redeemed it to the wrong account. What I mean by this is I had all my GMTower stuff on a seperate account. In light of this, I’ve been family sharing my alt account and been exclusively playing on the other account so I can recieve my GMTower content in Tower Unite.

At the end of the forums it states “Note: You will need to own a copy of Tower Unite to join the server.”

Does this mean I can only connect to the server on my other account with the copy or can I use the account I’ve been sharing. Otherwise I won’t be able to relive GMTower with my original profile.

(I realize I could purchase Tower on the other account but I’m tight for money right now.)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Edit: It should be said that this doesn’t immediately mean GMT is back tomorrow.

Edit 2: Dunno why that was flagged. It’s literally just two screenshots saying GMT is back when Caboose returns from his break.

11 Likes

that means it’s likely to begin getting sorted out soon in a few days probably not straight away since a few days of testing and sorting out will need to be in place, don’t understand why it was flagged
Edit: possibly on Friday or weekend since that’s says people tend to have off

2 Likes

i’ll gift you a copy to your real account, DM me your steam profile

8 Likes

You sure? I’ll DM you right now.

Did you actually host GMT illegally? Was it GMtower classic?

Huh? How did you get that out of what he said. All he said was that, most likely, this new Reunion server will restore your Lobby 1 condos.

I think he’s talking about @Robokid’s bio that states he hosted GMT illegally for 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Yeah I dont think we should be talking about that here to be honest

2 Likes

I do so enjoy this, good work old chap.

Oh, yeah. Didnt see that.

well that sucks, I still hold my previous statement though.

I’m a detective. Well, I call myself a detective. See the fedora in the profile picture? You don’t get that for nothing

1 Like