February 2024 Condo Contest (Kitchen)

Hey everyone!

The theme of this month’s contest is Kitchen!

Make or decorate a kitchen! The submission should be something that was made after the contest was announced.

:information_source: Your submission can be a regular Condo or a Workshop Game World Map.

The submission period ends on February 21st, 2024 at 11:59 PM.

Be sure to look at the prizes and follow the rules below!

:mega: Prizes:

• 1st Place - 2,000,000 Units
  • 2nd Place - 1,000,000 Units
  • 3rd Place - 750,000 Units
  • 4th Place - 500,000 Units
  • 5th Place - 300,000 Units
More Info
  • Participation prizes (100k) are usually rewarded to participants, along with other bonuses for close contenders
  • Depending on the amount of entries, prize amounts may be raised and placements may be adjusted

:mega: Rules:

• Must be appropriate content (no hate speech, nudity, etc.)
  • Only make 1 submission post
  • You can update your post until the deadline
  • The submission cannot be something previously submitted to a Condo Contest.
  • The first place winner(s) of the last Condo Contest won’t be included in the vote, but they are eligible for the participation prize
Exceptions
  • If a Condo you have submitted to a previous contest has been significantly altered, decorated, redecorated to fit the theme, or has an addition that is the main focus of your images, that is allowed.

:inbox_tray: How To Submit:

• Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo or Game World Map as a reply to this thread.

If you can’t upload images here, use an external image hosting service such as Imgur to embed the images.

• Include your Steam ID or a link to your Steam profile

• If you want a specific picture to be the thumbnail in the community vote, label it as the featured picture

• If you are submitting a co-op entry, please say that somewhere in your post

More Info
  • If you upload your submission to the Steam Workshop, you can include a link to that in your post

:inbox_tray: Co-Op Submissions:

Info on Co-Op Submissions
  • For co-op builds, only one person should submit the entry, include all participants’ Steam IDs, and mention its a co-op build. Winnings will be divided equally and may be adjusted.

• If people want to submit different parts of a co-op build as individual entries, the areas should be distinct from one another, there shouldn’t be pictures of the same things in multiple posts, and the post should only include one Steam ID.

:incoming_envelope: Voting & Results

After the deadline has passed, the submissions are judged by community voting.

I will post a link to the community vote form in a reply to this thread and in dev-updates on the TU Discord.

I will post the winner announcement in the same places.

Have fun, and if you need help with anything related to the contest, feel free to send me a private message or ask in the thread!

3 Likes

Picaso El Kitchen :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Le Grande Castle Kitchen

5 Likes

**Scandinavian Inspired Kitchen **

A little kitchen I designed, its all made from canvas (yes, even that stove that just about killed me to do :face_with_spiral_eyes:)

15 Likes

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ﹁
Name: Modern Luxury Sophisticated Kitchen
Style: Modern, Luxury
Type: Interior design
Project Year: 2023
Role: Design , Modeling , Visualizations

ㅤ﹂
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ┑

I wanted to adapt one of these kitchen projects that I have realized in reality to the Tower Unite. Most of the materials (including space and environment) were made with canvases. Most of the workshop elements used are my own.

21 Likes

Professional Kitchen

Hi, I realise that my kitchen as displayed here completely stretches the limits of what should count as the kitchen of a house. Still, I’ve taken the time to include a little adventure game in the pantry and would like to invite you to try it out yourself!

GL to all other contestants.

5 Likes

Keebler Tree Kitchen

Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3159124955

3 Likes

Steam Profile Link
Steam ID: 76561198066753344

My submission for the February 2024 Condo Contest (Kitchen).

The build itself is inspired by Skyrim and The Hobbit, but the Kitchen was mostly focused on. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Cozy Modern Kitchen
(I avoided using any workshop items)

3 Likes

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/arabellaelric/
🟡 Starfield Underwater Kitchen 🟡 🌊 🐟

Explore the depths of an alien oceanic landscape like never before. Prepare gourmet meals with ingredients from a variety of marine lifeforms, from exotic alien creatures to delicious underwater plants and fungi. Experiment with unique cooking techniques to create dishes that are out of this world. Enjoy the challenge of preparing amazing meals in challenging underwater conditions. Experience the Starfield Underwater Kitchen, where anything is possible!

Featured picture:

Starfield Underwater Kitchen

Enjoy the challenge and excitement of underwater cooking in new environments. Taste the delicious and fresh ingredients native to the deep ocean and let your culinary creativity run wild. Whether you want to create a fine culinary experience or just want to satisfy your hunger in a strange and alien place, the Underwater Kitchen is your destination.

A challenge for the brave and a feast for the curious!
1 Like

When I first saw this challenge I knew I had to make a little Crusaders map which is just the inside of a giant fridge so here it is

3 Likes

Steam ID: Steam Community :: King Midas

My entry to this contest is A Tour of McDonalds
It is a completely normal McDonalds with a completely normal kitchen
Featuring: Puzzles, deathtraps, and obstacle courses galore!

Featured picture:

5 Likes

[SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55964584]

Hey there, Tower-goers!

Are you tired of the mediocre resturaunts and eateries that litter the TU landscape? Do you want a place where refined dining and culinary mastery is an iron-clad standard? Then prepare yourself!

Welcome…to Heck’s Kotchen!

Our fine establishment is staffed by the top experts in Tower Cuisine, spearheaded by top star chef, Gorge Rocksey! Dine in elegance from the 155th floor of our private skyscraper and take in the beautiful city skyline!

Remember, the ride to Heck is meant to be a tasty one, so come on down to Heck’s Kotchen today!

(Ok, off-script, I just wanna say, this was a fun small build I figured I would do as a joke, and the idea was courtesy of my gal, Luna, so props to her for coming up with the idea. The Restaurant and name are both inspired by and modeled after the Hell’s Kitchen Restaurant in Las Vegas, and I plan to use this area for some future ideas. I’ll be uploading this condo to the workshop later for people to explore in its entirety!)

5 Likes

Alright, the submission period has ended! Thank you so much to everyone who participated.

Here is the link to the community vote: https://forms.gle/ioHnv5DcE5MCfmJF6

It will be open until 11:59PM on Monday, February 26th, 2024.

Hey everyone, the community vote is over and the results are in! There were 92 responses this time!

The winners of this month’s contest are:

1st place (2,000,000 Units) - @Melisa

2nd place (1,000,000 Units) - @Twitch.tv_caat96

3rd place (750,000 Units) - @Kroeckinator

4th place (500,000 Units) - @BeastMode

5th Place (300,000 Units) - @TheSolitaryGamer

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest and the vote! Keep an eye out for the next contest post!

Units for winners and participants will be distributed today.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.