Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

possibly a brooklyn-like apartment, something kind of industrial yet modern. maybe i’m just a fan of the aesthetic, but i think this would look really neat

7 Likes

Wow. I really love that first one.
When I think “Condo”, that’s the image that usually comes to mind. Nice and lofty, simple floor plan.

4 Likes

idk if this has been suggested already, but how about an empty forest, would be good for community condos.
And as someone suggested, maybe not exactly house, but a neighborhood would be a cool community condo.

1 Like

Maybe ship with fishing spot?

1 Like

I imagine this would work like the lobby 1 condo, what I imagine would be a school, here are a couple images showing what I’m thinking, empty rooms, just the space can be utilized however the person wants. The school vibe comes from the layout and the exterior.

6 Likes

Can the arcade be made into a condo, like the theater? It would especially be great if we could buy our own arcade machines to put in it.

1 Like

I would be so down to convert a school into a home or a mansion.

1. Make Playable Mini Games For Your Condo (Pool, Checkers, Connect 4…)
  2. Make The Theater Condo Only Have 1 Viewing Screen There Is Like 10 And I Just Bought It To Watch Stuff With Friends
  3. I Want To Buy A 4 Pack Of The Game So I Can Give Copys To My Friends
  1. This has been suggested many times before and we will be getting some of these. Connect 4 in particular is confirmed to be coming as an Arcade prize.

2. Aren’t there only 2 screens?

3. Sadly, Steam has discontinued 4-packs so that’s not possible.

1 Like

I don’t see how having more than one theater screen is a thing that should be removed. If you want to use one screen just use that one screen, it’s not like you have to use all of them.

2 Likes

A house located in Alps-like area

Or a house located near (or in) a forest

8 Likes

Did not play Alpha but Swaggy Cave condo looks and sounds like a pretty cool idea anyways. I was also thinking of something like a cave condo myself anyways, so I would like such thing

I know that this could have been suggested a lot already but please, cave in a mountain, somewhere high above the ground. You could also go outside the cave and visit top of the mountain where would be some snow or something like that.

2 Likes

I’d like an apartment/office setting that overlooks a zombie infested city. I find safe settings in hostile environments to be very cozy. This idea is inspired by Yakuza: Dead Souls

2 Likes

Not sure how necro’s go here but they told me as long as its on topic…

Been in the market for a mansion. Like a manor style mansion.

either something architecturally akin to Luigi’s Mansion, Vanilla Ghost House, Laura Croft Manor, or even Tony Montana’s Miami palace (Payday 2’s got good architectural reference for that one)
Sure we’ve got highrise which is technically a skyscraper mansion but the classic ground-level retro mansion in the middle of nowhere still appeals to me.
From there we can decide whether to turn it into a spooky mansion or a luxury country club by how we decorate it.

2 Likes

Could you allow players to turn the smooth autumn condo into other season versions as well?

1 Like

Other types of this would be cool, like Smooth Winter, with pine trees

Is this thread still alive? Late to the party but, how about a condo interior like this

1 Like

I think a condo that’s like the moon in Resort and a combination of Smooth Dirt would be nice. Could be nice for larger themed space builds. I suppose in a pinch you could use Smooth Dirt with some sort of moon texture and set the time to night, but it still won’t have the crater like terrain.

4 Likes

so… moondirt?
I’d be game for this, especially if you’d be able to change the texture to make it look like mars, or the desert.

1 Like