Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

concert hall condo

Arctic Condo

9 Likes

Can the shitty violin music be included?

3 Likes

How about a Matrix Condo?

Just for those surreal TV parties.

2 Likes

you could make a hollow cube of glowing white png canvasses and then a teleporter that teleports you into it

Japanese Shrine Condo

5 Likes

neighboorhood condo with the other houses usable

would be super nice when shared condos are a thing

5 Likes

So basically just a community condo version of House?

I would like to see a condo that’s based off this beach house, but adding additional rooms and a more expansive area around it. Perhaps adding a garage door with a clear glass for opening and closing up the room.

You could also add other beach houses in to make it a community condo. Perhaps Condo: Island would be a good name.

10 Likes

I would love to have a Little Crusader themed room for a condo. Could be neat if there was other gamemode themed condos people could have.

1 Like

We need a condo that starts of as abasement and just keeps going lower. Kinda like a missile silo, all I want is basements inside basements.

2 Likes

Like a missile silo with a giant opening at the top which shows the sky off and can have weather effects pass through it?

That’d be rad.

4 Likes

holy shit an armymen RTS fan I see

1 Like

That’d be a cool virus map,

I know there was a zm silo map in gmt, but imagine running from zombies on the edge of the silo, using a sonic shotgun to knock them off.

A volcano lair with the whole “Retro future” design aspect. With a large window sticking out the side of a mountain and a view of a jungle island with a giant waterfall. Something like this basically. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VolcanoLair

A huge laboratory map. It’s underground with many test chambers, break rooms, etc.

A bit like black mesa or yoglabs.

7 Likes

Some of the best videos ever made.

I grew up with the old Yogscast, back in the Shadow of Israphel Days.

I remember when they went on Gmod Tower and I immediately joined.

Good times. (Looking forward to Tower Unite’s future!)

3 Likes

The designer videos in lobby 1 were great. Me too. Can’t wait for things like fishing and community condos!

1 Like

scp

I would love a small condo on the beach, Sort of like a hut with the palm leafs as a roof.

2 Likes