Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

(THIS IS A REPOST OF AN IDEA I HAD ABOUT A YEAR AGO WITH SOME MINOR CHANGES)

How about a medieval hamlet village. It would have 4 buildings, each with a difference. Each of these buildings/terrain will be in a different paragraph

TERRAIN/LOOK
The terrain will be a little hilly, the entrance to the small village will be made of a wood fence, with a simple sign on top saying “Welcome to Hamelton!” The road will be a simple dirt road leading a a middle sort of “town square” with a statue of the cat in shining armor, and a well that leads to a tiny dirt room with water covering half the room. There will also be a merchant cart in the town square. There will be 3 buildings surrounding the town square, a simple 2 story old English house, a longer 2 story inn with a basement, and a sort of small chapel . There will be another road leading to the top of a hill with a more wealthy house with a small courtyard and an extra small house for the “servants”. The surrounding texture will be a sort of hilly farmland and a castle in the distance. The condo will be maybe 600k units

2 STORY HOUSE
The house will be a simple 2 story house that’s a little longer than the height. When you walk in, there is a hallways with 4 doorways, and a stairway to the 2nd floor. In the first left doorway will be a room that’s thin and long, this is meant to be the dining room. There will be a doorway at the end of the room that will lead to the kitchen, where it will have an old stove, and long counters. This will be the 2nd room on the left, which also has a door leading into. In the first right door, it will be the same size as the 2nd right room, which will simply have a fireplace, which is meant to be a living room. There will be no door leading from there into there, but only from the hallway, which will have a nice carpet rug and a few bookcases, which will be a library. Going up to the 2nd floor, there will only be 3 rooms. When you get up, there will be a hallway slightly bigger than the hallway downstairs, with a window at the end. On the right, there will be a larger room, with an openable dresser which you can walk in, which will teleport you to a small snowy room (Narnia reference) and a door back to the master bedroom. On the left, there will be 2 rooms that are both equally sized, those are suppose to be other bedrooms. With that, there is nothing else in the house

INN
The inn will be roughly the size of the house, except a little longer, and with one of those chain signs outside with a mug on it. The entrance will lead to a room that is 3/4 the size of the first floor. It will be empty, except for a bar counter, a door to the kitchen, stairs behind the counter, and a hatch behind the counter to the basement. The kitchen will roughly be the same as the house, except there will be some shelves and counters. The big “tavern” room will have a few windows that allows you to look outside to the town square. If you enter the basement, there will be a large dark wet room with very little light. The room will be about half the size of the tavern room. Onto the 2nd floor there are 5 rooms, 2 doors on each side, and 1 larger room at the end. The 4 doors on the left and right side will be simple cells that can fit a bed and a dresser. They will have a simple oval carpet, and a window to look out each side. At the end of the hallway, the big room will have a fireplace, and a bigger oval carpet. That concludes the inn

CHURCH
The church will be entirely made of stone brick, with 4 colored windows, each representing Virus, Ball race, minigolf, and crusaders, which you will be able to customize like the canvas. It will have a long carpet leading to an altar that has a customization book. there will be a ladder which you can click on that will take you to a tower on top of the chapel with a bell that you can ring. That will simply conclude the church

MANOR/SERVANTS ROOM

The way into the manor will be a stone brick fence, with a long courtyard that has bushes following the manor and rose patches everywhere symmetrical. There will be a simple hedge maze that has a skeleton somewhere in the middle of the maze. The servants room will be a simple large shed that has a window that leads to a pond. The main house will be impressive. There is a large room that it leads to with a chandelier in the middle, and royal paintings around the room. There will be 4 rooms that aren’t connected to eachother, but are connected to the large room. The first one on the left will be a kitchen with stone tabletops and a full suckled pig on the tabletop as well. Other than that, it will be simple. The first to the right will be a storage room that has a dank stone floor, and a small stairway leading to a basement. In that basement, it will be like a wine cellar, with a caged doorway leading to a room full of gold, gold! GOLD! but the gold is useless, as every single gold coin is glued to eachother, which is glued to the floor. The first right room will be a sort of “entertainment” room with a fireplace with a mantle over it. It will also have a nice purple carpet on the floor, and a simple royal tune, with a kinda harpsichord tune. The 2nd room to the right will have stairways into the 2nd floor, as well as a skinny ditch with light blue water surrounding, kinda like its MAGIC! On the 2nd floor, there are 3 rooms. The first room to the LEFT will be a simple armory, with weapons attached to the walls. Maybe if you add this to an update, add some weapon racks and a training dummy, those would go well with the theme. The 2nd room on the left is a luxurious guest room, simple, but small, with really fancy walls and carpets and such. There is one of those planter boxes outside of the window of that room. Other than that, there is nothing else to that room. The last room will take about half of the 2nd floor up, which is the royal bedroom. It will have a plush purple rug, a stone fireplace, and a ladder to an extra tower-y part of the house. In the master bedroom, there will be a door to a balcony, to watch the peasants in the morning and laugh! The ladder leads to a simple shoddy room that is a storage room. There’s dust particles occasionally, and a small window that only gives light to a small amount of the room. this will be about 1/4 the length of the house.

This concludes my idea, please add it, it took me about an hour to write it up and plan it, and its a solid plan. (also, if it would be so kind, could you provide me with a free copy of that house if you decide to add this particular concept, my steam is “The General Nobody Knew”)

Thank you, Pixeltail games for this game, and hope for a successful game!

1 Like

I know people have already had similar suggestions to this, but I think a space station community condo would be sweet.

It could have multiple sectors like a lobby, residential, and some maintenance areas.
Sorta like Talos 1, from Prey (2017)

4 Likes

I think a small empty arena would be cool (like something you’d see for an indoor pro wrestling show) so you could have like events and performances in the center.

1 Like

A floating island condo would be awesome! Maybe with a temple or castle, as well as a lake nearby? Bonus points if you can see a beautiful mountainous environment way below the island like in a Ball Race map.

3 Likes

Absolutely! This made me think of the whole skyblock thing in minecraft, which in turn gave me a similar yet different idea for a condo. This condo would literally just be a small platform floating in space, kind of like Smooth Dirt if you removed the smooth dirt from it. It’d be an interesting starting point for builds, since you now have total freedom to build downwards but must also build off of the one platform.

2 Likes

And if you want you could make a skyblock base with canvases! :smiley:

I used to play a lot of Nintendogs on the Nintendo DS way back in the day. The original DS version that i played had a space design for your dogs house. On that front, I would love to see an outer space condo be added to Tower Unite at some point. It’d be super sick!
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/nintendogs/images/b/ba/130_0003.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20111121032730

2 Likes

Woa, what about a space condo, like those where you can fly around and have a sleep pod!

As a lord of the rings fan i would love to see these:

1st: Lothlorien Treehouse
2nd: Bilbo Bagins’s hobbit hole (hobbiton)

4 Likes

Literally an empty condo with a space skybox surrounding it. Could be a cosmic catsack reward.

2 Likes

Exterior illumination for the underwater condo that will light up the coral reef and the plane wreck.

1 Like

this is for future condo suggestions, not suggesting things to add to current condos.

Condo Design Suggestions

2 Likes

I think @Drrabbit would f*ckin NUT if he had that.

1 Like

yes yes YES

There’s boxy like the beach condo, round like the underwater, so why not triangular like an a-frame home?

Here are some examples:

3 Likes

i would love a map similiar to bedroom from blockland (mostly for nostalgia)

6 Likes

God I used to love blockland when I was younger, it’s such a shame it hasn’t been updated in 3 years

1 Like

I already suggested that a long time ago, scroll up and upvote it and maybe it would become a thing??