[Bug Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread 2020

You’re correct. It only counts towards the achievement if you win on Track 2. Winning on Track 1, and/or winning in total points does not matter.

Home Run: Kill the Dragon 3 times with Birb.

Sword kills apparently count because I got the achievement by throwing the Mystic Grove sword at the dragon instead of Birb.

Hey there.

I was trying out the bowling to get some of the achievements and went afk next to a bowling lane while I ate some food. Next thing I know I get these two achievements when a game finished right near me. Is there something up with the trigger on these achievements?

• Keeping The Gutters Clean
  • The Cleaner

Thanks

Under Pressure: Use the airlock in Underwater.

I’ve had many people come and go, some of which being newcomers to the game itself. And I haven’t seen anybody unlock this achievement when they try to use any of the airlocks, coming in or out.

Noticed that I did not have the steam achievement for something I have completed.

Electromagnatism
Sentrys Going Up

1 Like

I think the achievement “Cold Killer” broken.
I played Snowball Battle for sometime and killed over 10 players, but progress still stuck at 4. These 4 kills I made a year ago.

1 Like

I tried to make a bug report for this, but it said it was pending review. The only way to get this to count is to hit them with the snowball launcher. And it doesn’t count knockouts, it counts individual hits.

Drunken afterlife doesn’t seem to be counting anymore for me

I’ve tried dying as all 3 ranks above esquire and none seem to count

Unstoppable: Do not get eliminated for an entire game.

It seems to unlock if you finish a game regardless of whether or not you get eliminated.

Edit: I might be wrong.

The achievement ‘Generous Offering’ is possibly glitched.

I had to unlock it again after it re-locked itself from yesterday, and when I did unlock it, both then and now, the dates are all messed up.

The achievement “Red Baron” has been broken for me.
Ive been playing it multiple times ever since it came back but its been stuck on 8/100 and these 8 downs were from before the winter update.

4 Likes

Knightsend-by-sea Destruction i got it unlocked on 1/8/2021 but it doesnt add it as “unlocked”. Just happened to check out my progress in little crusaders.

1 Like

Additional edits were to add more information.

• Get Together : Fixed in 0.10.3.1
  • Movie Night : Fixed in 0.10.3.1 (I’m assuming this doesn’t work either)

Get Together is not fixed sadly. Three of us (all on each others friends list) spent over an hour in the theater watching videos on US West 2 and the achievement did not pop up for any of us.

We didn’t go AFK at any point during the time spent.
We were all appearing online on Steam.
We did the hour in one sitting. We didn’t leave.

5 Likes

Partially Broken, the Ball Race ‘Collector’ Achievements

Multi Melons are not counted towards the achievement at all. I would’ve expected them to have counted 5 melons worth towards the achievement but they just do not get counted at all.

I tested on GLXY, Event Horizon, Woodlands, Oasis and the achievement did not count up whenever a multi melon was collected. So I can only assume it happens on all maps which I figured based on the nature of the achievement.

2 Likes
Haunted Friendship Achievement issue.

I seem to be having trouble unlocking the Haunted Friendships achievement.

Now with the new Anniversary event re-introducing the holiday characters, I have visited every Halloween
character again now at least 2/3 times, just to be sure, but i am still not unlocking this achievement ?

[UPDATE] Apparently I had to recieve a gift from each character & not just talk to them like the Wiki states.

in minigolf kingdom par is 81 but in the collection book for Kingdom Mastered it requires 80

EDIT
i went through each map and it also affects altitude and sweet tooth
here is each map and its par in game and par in the collection book, respectively:
alpine - 68/68
altitude - 66/68
dark - n/a
emission - 57/57
forest - 81/81
garden - 66/66
island - 82/82
kingdom - 81/80
sweet tooth - 75/73
treasure cove - 71/71
waterhole - 57/57

The Ghoulish Spender achievement is earned by buying every Ghoulcery item, but this doesn’t apply to the Anniversary store as I found out, so it may be unobtainable for me and others as I bought every item during the current anniversary event

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s known but the Dark - Completed and Dark - Mastered did not trigger, however I’m not sure if the trigger is based on getting it in the HIO for hole 9. I played the map twice just to be certain.

These achievements dont work yet because not all of the holes are in yet (there’s 9 more that will be added so it’s 18 holes like the other maps)

1 Like

Ah! Okay I thought they were only making it a 9 hole map, thank you for the clarification.