Attention GMT Donors - POLL CLOSING APRIL 4TH, 2016

If you are a GMT Donor before August 12, 2015, this post only applies to you.

In our Indiegogo campaign, we touched on what previous donors would get in Tower Unite for being a donor. We promised a 10% coupon towards Tower Unite, 5 exclusive in-game items, and a special condo room layout tweak.

I am sorry to say that we cannot deliver on the 10% coupon promise. When we came up with that idea, we had a poor understanding of Steam’s backend systems and wrongly thought we could issue out coupons. This is not the case.

In light of this glaring oversight on our part, we want to deliver something of similar value to our legacy donors in place of said coupon.

After some thought, we’ve decided to put it to a community vote. We want to know what item you guys want in addition to our donor offerings.

So to be super clear, donors will get 5 exclusive in-game items, and a special condo appearance tweak, and a community chosen item.

The Miniature Lobby 1 trophy is a replica of the original Lobby 1 map
##POLL CLOSING APRIL 4TH, 2016
###Please vote on the community chosen item below:

• Exclusive item to Legacy Donors: Miniature Lobby 1 trophy
  • Exclusive item to Legacy Donors: Magic Banana (Melons turn into bananas in Ball Race)
  • Exclusive item to Legacy Donors: Classic text hat
  • Exclusive item to Legacy Donors: Sunabouzu shrine
  • 30,000 Units

0 voters

As an added bonus, all Indiegogo backers will also get the community chosen item as well.

We are sorry that we can’t do the coupon. It was always our intention to do it, and when we found out we couldn’t actually issue out coupons, we were disappointed. We will ensure this will not happen again.

Thank you.

28 Likes

Sunabozu for sure

2 Likes

Gotta get that classic text hat. One of my favorite items from GMT.

4 Likes

Mr. Sunabouzu is my favorite anime.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t this be “Donors”

3 Likes

Doesn’t the Miniature Lobby 1 trophy already exist though, or is this a whole different trophy from what I’am talking about?

1 Like

Shrine was, like, the rarest item in GMT. Gotta go with that.

1 Like

It is different.

3 Likes

Okay cool, thanks for clearing that up for me!

1 Like

If hat wins im going to make the text say “I voted for a shrine and all i got was this hat”

8 Likes

did you just steal my joke from discord

1 Like

not sure im not in the discord

1 Like

Well I am going to buy it either way.
To be honest, I didn’t even know that I would get a 10% discount

1 Like

I want all five thank you. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

When will the 5 in-game items be revealed?

1 Like

So then doesn’t this post apply to them too?

1 Like

Who keeps voting for the text hat? Come on guys. We get one cool item, and you guys want a hat with floating white text? Out of all the cool stuff?

5 Likes

When does the vote close?

1 Like

Seriously, who is voting for the text hat? I want names.

5 Likes

It makes sense since the hat is easiest to show off an flaunt around.
I love the idea of the lobby 1 replica personally.

3 Likes