Attention GMT Donors - POLL CLOSING APRIL 4TH, 2016

A shrine in the condo is a lot cooler to show offf…

2 Likes

yeah, but people have to come to you for you to show it off.
text hat? you can walk up to people and be like, haha you don’t have this and I do.

I imagine that’s the reasoning for voting text hat.

2 Likes

“A text hat is for people who want attention” As a wise person on the discord once said (a few minutes ago).

5 Likes

The Lobby 1 Trophy would be really cool!

2 Likes

Its kinda hard to choose. These are all pretty good rewards imo. No matter what wins i will be happy with it (unless its the units, though those probally wont win).

1 Like

I’m happy with either Sunabouzu or Lobby 1 trophy

4 Likes

I can’t believe people actually voted for the 30k Units

4 Likes

People will vote for whatever tickles their fancy. We have no room to criticize what people want due to their tastes.

That being said i need to write a post for discord brb

1 Like

Lobby 1 trophy does seem pretty interesting.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, is there a way to check when you became a donor?

Edit: I found the receipt for my Donation

1 Like

Tbh I would have given away the 10% discount to one of my friends. But I guess they’ll have to pay the full price. Ha
haha
HAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

AND THEN YOU FIND OUT THAT THEY HAVE ONLY $14.99 AND YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT ALONE AND SAD AND VERY NOT GOOD WITH LIFE AND THEN YOU CRY BECAUSE YOU’RE SAD VERY SAD
yeah

2 Likes

Ah man this a really hard decision…

1 Like

I would’ve done the Lobby 1 Trophy but then I jizzed when I saw Sunabouzu Shrine.

3 Likes

How could you not want a mini version of the lobby? That together with a tiny potion and you’re practically back in lobby 1!!
Still add the shrine but so anyone can buy it with units. Like before. Expensive as hell. So you can show off how rich you are.
Also the fact backers will get this too is kind of upsetting. Not really a donor exclusive is it? Dissapointed.

6 Likes

i think you’re overestimating the size of this trophy

7 Likes

When I had enough money to donate, tower unite was announced so I had to back tower. I think its great that the backers receive it as well. But I do see your point.

1 Like

I mean you still get 5 Legacy Donor-only items.

3 Likes

shit, i voted for lobby 1 plate but i didn’t know there were going to be 2 of them
i actually want to vote for the text hat now…

2 Likes

Does that mean that regular GMT users will receive a “normal” lobby 1 plate?

1 Like