Arcade Development: Arcade Machines and You

Now I don’t have to leave my house to go to a arcade

5 Likes

Will there be ways or a way to have interactive games/arcade machines in our condos with this update? Personally I think it would be really cool if we could get things like pool tables and chess/checker boards up and running, or better yet a way to play workshop arcade games in our condos.

I think this explains it V

Although it would also be cool to have some good old fashion working pool tables, then we can have the catsacks play against each other.

Just updated the thread with the latest videos and images of all the machines.

10 Likes

gorgeous

Could you add medal pushers to your plan?

Updated the thread with the latest arcade machines and information.

4 Likes

If you guys are reworking the whack a mole and renaming it, can I suggest a catsack themed one called “Whack-A-Sack”

7 Likes

That name sounds very painful. XD

1 Like

Secret development footage:
https://i.imgur.com/iiPwVop.gif

Yes it does.
A better name would be something like “Whack-A-Kitty” as seen in the gif.
Or maybe “CatAttack”, or you could call it “Catsack Invasion”

7 Likes

whack-a-sack

2 Likes

why not add those overused coin drop machines they have 50 versions of in arcades so i can get obssesed and infuriated without wasting real life coins

1 Like

Coin pushers are #1 waste of tokens. As in, if you’re going to waste your tokens, it’s best to do it in a coin pusher. (I’ve actually gotten craptons of tickets from those things before.) Please make it so!

1 Like

I knew i had seen this idea somewhere else

1 Like

i’d love to see a coin pusher, they’re basically a staple of any arcade (in the UK anyways). only problem i can see is that the coins are going to have a lot of network information to send when they’re being pushed.

4 Likes

Once again the thread has been updated. We’ll be updating it again after today’s dev log post.

5 Likes

Maybe chuck that into the suggestions category?

1 Like

Copy that. Thanks

1 Like

Thread hasn’t been updated in over a week. Is the arcade still happening?

2 Likes

Yes, read our latest developer blog, we showed more Arcade gameplay: Weekly Dev Log for July 22nd, 2019

3 Likes