Anime thread

It’s not like you will understand the spoilers :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly!

Yet it’s also very easy not to include them. Eventually you’ll recognize them and be disappointed.

Not really. For me, it makes me actually want to watch the anime. Like, when I first watched the Railgun intro, I was like “Ooh, what is that weird jelly baby thing? I’m curious.” It’s basically a hook. Not to mention that they’re only there for a second. When they usually show stuff like that, I always forget it instantly (if I haven’t already watched the anime).

I just stumbled across this, and it’s literally the best thing ever.

That is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

I’ve trained my mind to recognize when stuff usually is really important and it really kills movies for me. For example,

“The script writers would never include it unless it means something or has purpose”

literally can ruin everything for you. You connect dots too early in films and shows, and after you do this for like five times you can accurately predict the outcome of almost any movie.

I don’t really finish much animes. Watched Kill La Kill,Persona 4 Golden,Danganronpa and Assassination Classroom as they aired. Watched Persona 4 Animation and Steins Gate randomly. Is Hunter X Hunter worth watching? I was interested in it but never got around to watching it.

1 Like

YES!!! Watch it, just do it, DO IT! It’s my most favorite anime of all time, I just love it!

1 Like

Don’t let your dreams be dreams!

Isn’t really Anime (despite having an Anime this season) but I started reading the Monster Musume manga. I checked it just to know just what the buzz was about, now I am actually enjoying reading it and am probably past the half-mark already…

…What have I done with my life…

[bump] let’s bring this back to life.
I recently watched Happy Sugar Life and gave it a 7/10. Had so many conflicting feelings watching this, especially with the ending, but overall really enjoyed it and recommend it to any anime fan, just try to get past the bizarre concept.