Additional Condo I/O connections for existing items

A persistent connection for doors to sync their open/closed states would be useful for making double doors with doors that don’t have a double variant (and also just any situation where you may want several doors to all open at the same time for whatever reason).

1 Like

For health/armor pickups:

• On pickup: fires when a player collects the item
  • On regen: fires when a pickup respawns after the collection cooldown

Would also be nice to be able to set the amount of health restored and the cooldown period too.

3 Likes

OnSit and OnLeave for the Trivia podium would be nice!

I made a little Condo I/O game that activates when you sit on it, but currently I have to use a trigger volume to detect when a player is sitting there, and others can walk into it and reset my game’s state.

1 Like

Being able to reset the score via IO and instead of the button on the back would be nice to have as well.

EDIT: Same thing with the football net, since that doesn’t have it either. And the hockey net has no IO options even though it’s just like a small version of the football net.

Also I’m not sure how useful it’d be when you can just use a regular counter that’s adjusted with OnScored, but could be quirky if the basketball hoop and other nets themselves acted like a counter with it’s display.

2 Likes

Soda Machine could use:

• SetCanvas
  • SetGlow
  • SetSpawnLimit
  • SetVelocity
  • SetSpawnDelay
2 Likes

I would really like to be able to Ignite firework items

3 Likes

Toggle for Midway Lights

2 Likes

Security keypad should let you set multiple passwords, ideally no upper limit other than the amount of possible combinations, each one with its own connection, so you can have different codes do different things and dont need a bunch of buttons or something.

2 Likes

The existing FadeIn and FadeOut actions for sound emitters would benefit a lot from a slider to customize how quickly the fade happens. Currently the fade takes a while to finish which makes it pretty situational and hard to use effectively.

3 Likes

Events I’d like to have for these objects:

Basic Tankless Toilet, Modern Toilet, Toilet, Wood Toilet

• OnLeave

Heart Tub, Hot Tub and Wooden Hot Tub

• OnSit
  • OnLeave

Modern Bathroom Sink, Modular Kitchen Counter (Sink), Basic Wall-Mounted Sink, Wall Sink, Stone Fountain Sphere, and Stone Fountain Monolith

• OnToggled