[0.17.9.1] Games, Condos, Canvas, and Certain Workshop Items Dont Load

Running latest version 17.9.1

Canvas infinitely loads, can’t join or see the condo list, select workshop models don’t load, and the games list doesn’t load.

Steps to Reproduce
Pretty much as soon as I join any condo including my own I get the infinite loading circle on Canvas and once that happens my condo browser tab stops working, and the game server list stops working as well. Plus random steam workshop items stop working

I can fix this by restarting my game and I’m able to see the condo list before I join any type of condo but like I said once I join any type of condo everything breaks.

I’ve reinstalled my game and tried restarting my PC and Steam separately but nothing helps. I’ve looked into other posts that have this similar issue and nothing has worked also.

UPDATE
after closing the game I noticed it stayed “open” even after about 15 mins

Pc specs -
MSI Geforce 4080
Ryzen 9 7900x3D
ROG Strix 670E-A
32GB Corsair Vengance 6000mhz
1300 Watt EVGA PSU (if that even matters)

This is due to you having a newer AMD cpu, see these threads where this bug is already discussed in some more detail:

Damn I didn’t even see these before making this post, and that’s good that it’s narrowed down but I read through both and tried looking for other posts and I didn’t find a solution. Do we just gotta wait for devs to fix it?

The devs as far as I know are unaware as to exactly what is going wrong yet, so they will probably not be fixing the issue until they figure out what it is.