This makes me sad

I’ve been seeing Tower Unite reviews on Steam Page, and I found these reviews.

This makes me very sad for the dev team :frowning:

3 Likes

There was a reason it was put in “Early Acess” though. So i wouldnt worry to much about down reviews. Plus it had all of the “First day bugs”

3 Likes

There are a lot more positive reviews.

It also sucks that most of these reviews aren’t about actual problems but instead complaining that “Its not like the old GMT, Theres no community on servers”

We’re less than a day into the game and people expect shit that only happened every couple months to be a daily occurrence.

Its been a day and people have forgotten all the flaws of GMT.

9 Likes

I don’t think you should give attention to these negative reviews. They probably don’t know what is happening.
It’s early access and it’s a game which not a lot of developers are working on. The game is already awesome on the second day of release, I am loving it. Yes, there is bugs, but they WILL be fixed soon.

4 Likes

I think the same.

I don’t regret my opinion or review at all. I have support this game for longer than you have, and I continue to support it. However, the community part of this game (that made GMT) has been removed. Nothing in this game promotes togetherness. You saying to “ignore the haters” proves your ignorance.

12 Likes

They need constructive criticism to make the game better. Alot of negative reviews aren’t trolls they are talking about real problems.

9 Likes

Yeah its important to note what is a troll and what is genuine criticism. I read a lot of this and thougt to myself “huh they do actually have a point” dont dismiss reviews just because they’re negative, they can sometimes be well thought pieces of constructive criticism even if they are a little disheartening to read.

10 Likes

Honestly it was bound to happen, and hopefully some of these reviews can highlight some of the problems present in Tower Unite.

5 Likes

I’m not criticizing your opinion. Only I posted here some negative reviews. Not hating, don’t worry.

Also, don’t need to be rude with especially if I haven’t been rude with you.

1 Like

When you buy an Early Access game, you have to realize there will be bugs and errors.

3 Likes

yeah, its stupid, you know its early access, its not finished yet
if they don’t like early access, why do they still buy it /:

1 Like

I didn’t read all of them but some do have a point. Like profbonkars’ one.

In my opinion, GMod Tower shouldn’t have been closed so early.

2 Likes

I agree with most of those reviews tbh.

I know buying an early access game means that not everything is finished yet. That’s perfectly fine. But I do expect the things that ARE build, to run better than 2fps and without constant crashing after the end of a map.

So in my view the priority should be making what’s build now, actually playable for more pc’s instead of only expensive gaming pc’s, and not so much forcussing on adding extra features and finish building those.
Then you’ll have a full and complete game that can only be run on damn good pc’s. Where’s the togetherness in that. Because TU seems to run well on less PC’s than GMT did. So with the togetherness you’re missing half of your people who cannot run it…

1 Like

i understand, if your friends don’t have good pc’s then you can’t play the game with them, and the game is supposed to be played with friends or new friends

1 Like

Honestly i had to change my review from positive to negative myself, literally the original review was that “Get it if you want, but acknowledge that bugs and lags are frequent”

And that actually makes me laugh a bit because i acknowledge that, but i just can’t handle all the problems right now.

How do you know exactly that you’ve been supporting the game longer than them? The only tracked time is the forums which you joined after, and if you go off the “I supported the game since announcement and this guy probably hasn’t” would make you ignorant and a hypocrite.

There’s no need to be a jerk to someone having a different opinion than you, Yeah it sucks that togetherness is barely a thing in TU, but servers will form communities and most of the “independent” dedicated servers will die out. You have to be patient.

I’ve supported the game since announcement, backed the Kickstarter before it failed and will continue to support it. But getting mad at TU because everybody isn’t forced to be stuffed into 2 small servers because muh “togetherness” doesn’t help anyone.

If you want to bring back togetherness. Maybe get in contact with your GMT friends and get them to join UT. I did with my GMT friends and if enough people do it. You can bring back the community that GMT had, it won’t be the same of course, but GMT was far too limited and what TU has is the only option.

I’m not trying to sound rude or anything. But
complaining about TU not having limitations is stupid.

2 Likes

Thanks for that answer. I didn’t know how can explain him this.