This makes me sad

You called me rude. I find it rude that you can publicly “shame” me by posting me on your thread. You attempted to call me out for having a different opinion than you. I find that very rude.

1 Like

You’re wrong. I wanted to post the negative reviews because yes. Why not? I’m not trying to ashame anybody. But if you’re thinking that, that’s OK.

Your mind, your rules :wink:

And yes, I called you rude, cause there’s no sense to be rude with the people, I guess.

I called this out before it went public on the steam forums. The game was/is buggy and a disconnected experience. The response I got was, “We have no plans to change the release date.” All business and completely dismissive of the problems. I support these reviews. #losingfaith

(Also saying that these reviews make you sad for the dev team does make it sound like you’re putting the reviewers on trial.)

The last comment you posted is from a guy that changed his name and deleted my comments to his review 3 times. The third time, he deleted his review because he knew that I was going to comment forever that what he was doing was PLAGIARISM, since he copied and paste my words from this forum post:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/394690/discussions/0/371919771745130977/

So I’ll ask you to remove that last screenshot because it doesn’t deserve to have more views, since it’s not his opinion.

Ok. Done

I thought this thread was ended. but OK. It’s OK if you lose you faith on this game. :smiley:

Anyway, I said why this makes me sad in another thread posted in General. You can go, and check (if you want).

I’m not offended by negative reviews… :confused:

You are thinking we’re offended by negative reviews on the Steam page, but we aren’t (at least I’m not).

Obviously It’s normal that the game has bugs and issues, it’s a Early Access, there will be fixed at some point of the future. And it’s normal there are negative reviews as well. I’m not offended about that, but it makes me sad, I only said that. Nothing from the other world.

It’s just the nature of the beast. Any game (or any game released early access) will get those sort of negative reviews.

3 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:

It seems quite premature to have released this game in current state and some of the reviews simply reflect that. Most of the negative reviews I see say simply not to get the game in its current state and wait for some of the many, many issues to be fixed. That’s a fair use of a “Not Recommended” review imo.

what do people expect when they get early access? i hope they know early access games will be definitely be buggy

If we take the ‘building a chair’ concept here.

To me, early access is having build the 4 legs and the seat. Sure, you can sit on it, but it’s not that comfy yet because the armrests aren’t finished yet, and there’s no back rest. But you can use it and you can sit on it well enough to enjoy it when you’re tired.

What TU feels like to me atm, (maybe because my pc’s stats follow the minimum required stuff) is that sure, there’s a seat, but there are 3 legs… and 1 of them tends to fall off at times.

So the concept of the chair is there, you can see that it will become a chair, but you cannot sit on the basics yet.

I know it’s early access, so not all is done, it’s no pollished yet, there are no fancy markings and a soft pillow. But I personally expect of an early access that the stuff that IS build, IS working well enough to use…

And that’s my ‘problem’ with TU atm…

I find it ‘sad’ in a way for the devs that they get all this negativity and what not, and I’m not happy that I cannot cheer them on about the great game that they’ve build so far… but that’s just because it simply doesn’t run for me, so I cannot experience the things they HAVE done up to this point… :confused:

There is a lot of salt in here

And there’s the thing. Everyone has a different idea/view of how a game has to be when it’s called ‘early access’

There’s no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ when it’s about a personal idea.

1 Like

Opinions, opinions… Also no need for the bold that you have now edited out. We can read perfectly fine