General Nitpicking Thread

This is something that’s bothered me for a long time now.

And thus, Suburban got irrationally angry at most 3D FPS games since 1993.
The end

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the intended function of this mechanic?

Stretched moon in smooth dirt.

what I’m talking about:

8 Likes

SLENDERMAN MOON SLENDERMAN MOON

3 Likes

The moon does this in every map with a day cycle. It’s even better in the plaza because it’s duplicated upside down, so you get to see two stretchy moons merge into each other.

7 Likes

The reason for this is because we actually have a super massive black hole pretty close to the tower.
This black hole would always rip the moon apart whenever it got close, which forced us to make a copy of the moon that was torn up and send it into space, which was really expensive because it happened every day.

Then we came up with a solution where we would take a bunch of small random objects such as furniture, plants and trash and tie it all together, then we made it look like the moon so that people wouldn’t panic when they saw the large object hurdling towards the moon.
Then we just sent the object into space on a path that would make it reach the black hole just before the actual moon did, which would allow the moon to glide past the black hole without being destroyed.

3 Likes

I feel like there aren’t many things to buy with your money once you get most of the furniture you need.

Buy all the appearance accessories and condo types? The upgrade store was what I was saving up for. Had 3-4 million sitting pretty, then fishing came out. I tried to max out my skill and catch all the different types of fish. I ran out of all those units just on bait, and there’s lots of sand dollars and fun stuff to catch even with max skill.
But yeah the upgrade store list is huge, it’ll probably be worth it to save for that once it’s out.

1 Like

Fill your condo with shrines to flex on everyone.
That’s what people did back in GMT, at least.

2 Likes

But shrines are furniture.

You can never have enough shrines.

2 Likes

this thread

1 Like

Weather in condo such as rain or snow does not follow RC Car when driving it. Instead it only follows your physical player meaning that there is a weird spot where only weather exists.

Example (I am farther back in this image to make it easier to see):

4 Likes

That’s definitely a bug.

8 Likes

Hey look, man, I only started this thread, I’m not responsible for what people post here, alright?

twas a comedic action

1 Like

The golf bag clips through the side of the default character. This bugs me lmao

2 Likes

so was mine

Fake windows!!! Are they even windows?

3 Likes