General Nitpicking Thread

11 Likes

This made me laugh more than it should have lmao

1 Like

There’s no elevator on the condo floor of the tower that takes you to the roof and vice versa. (There is a very hidden staircase however.)

1 Like

left side of bowling looks like this.

3 Likes

those screenshots make me want to buy you computer parts
(i didn’t even know the game could look so bad)

1 Like

The “Amateur Hour” achievement is misspelled, and it bugs me every time someone gets it lol.

Also, some of the minigames, most notably Balloon Shoot, consistently end as much as 5 seconds before it says the time is supposed to run out. Though I suspect that’s just my game client being out of sync. (Then again, it’s not that bad with other games; maybe I should report this as a bug.)

1 Like

it’s spelled wrong on purpose

1 Like

That’s infuriating. XD

3 Likes

One of those things I’ve kept putting off. :frowning:

7 Likes

I’ve probably forgotten a bunch of things to whine about since this thread disappeared, but I can’t forget this:

A turnstile at the end of an escalator exit is a civic engineering nightmare and I think of this every time I go to the plaza.

8 Likes

Thought of another one that was probably copied over from lobby 2.

Remember entering condos from the lobby? Neither do I. Regardless, though…

…when riding up to this area from the elevator, you face a big empty wall in the middle of the room. Hmm, seems like a logical place where the reception counter would be for checking in. Strange, I wonder where it is…

…Ah, they were just symetrical clones awkwardly facing each other from desks out in the open to the left and right of me this whole time.

7 Likes

they should make on side red and the other blue

When the feature is complete, we plan to have doors that close off the other side until all the condos get filled up. While I agree there isn’t much on that wall, the placement of the condo desks will eventually make more sense.

11 Likes

The empty wall is planned (in my mind) to have a digital map board that shows which condos are occupied by who and which condo type in each space. At least, that’s what I’d like it to be when we get to overhauling the condo lobby. Hopefully the Mac can work his magic.

13 Likes

There are mysterious magical invisible lights all around the lobby

5 Likes

Painted on lights.

22 Likes

The reason that Celebrations doesn’t have a door is because they have to let the rain in to make sure that the store basically doesn’t become one big powder keg, if they didn’t then all it would take is one lone spark and the entire boardwalk would go boom.

6 Likes

That’s what happened to Lobby 2. King Arthritis took a smoke and flicked the but of his ciggarette onto a shelf, and boom, Lobby 2 got flattened. Isn’t that right @Johanna?

3 Likes

it got nuked

1 Like

I’m pretty sure every single first person viewmodel has bare arms except for the fishing rod, which has black sleeves. I don’t care too much if the viewmodel doesn’t match my playermodel, but when the viewmodels are different from each other I get irrationally angry.

8 Likes