Adjustable Weather in Condos

yay its almost done

[ul][li]The attachment “Particle prediction arte.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Make particle system move in front of the player when moving” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

10/10 best art

1 Like

It’s not art.
It’s artĂ©.

2 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “Condo heavy rain.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “Adjustable weather in Condo” to “Adjustable Weather in Condos”.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

what a change I cant handle this

4 Likes

I know right? This change proves that this is something completely different from what we thought! We have all been fooled

The “Issues” checklist has been updated.

3 Likes

AAAAAAA TOO DRASTIc

It wasn’t the description that was updated, it was the issues checklist

Yeah, I noticed, weird bug with the bot

Nah, I actually edited the post to say that. Bad choice of words. I had to trigger the bot by checking one of the checklist items off and uncheck it again, because Trello does not send out a notification when items are added to checklists.

1 Like

Ohh, I see. Weird that it doesn’t- I feel like it’d be a pretty notable thing.

I guess it wasn’t done because checklist items being added and removed is something that is meant to happen very often, so it would be pointless to note them all individually.

[ul][li]“Maxing all weather settings out is a massive framerate dropper” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes