Adjustable Weather in Condos

very thank you
now my sort of kind of potato-ish PC can handle condo weather
until i upgraded my gpu

[ul][li]“Mike Mostard” commented “Be warned that this does not mean that the performance will stay the same when maxing everything out. Having rain, hail and snow combined is a strange phenomenon anyway.”[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Thats pretty much america summed up

3 Likes

[ul][li]“When dying, the particle systems don’t get attached to the player until their dead body has disappeared” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“The current weather configuration is not replicated to new joining players until it is changed” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Second release” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The checklist “Checklist” has been renamed to “First release”.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

are we gonna get weather, tower rooftop and little crusaders at the same time? it seems like it

4 Likes

Probably
Hopefully
Would be awesome if that happened

[ul][li]“Weather configuration icons unload at unspecific moments” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][li]“Graphics settings for disabling weather partricles and weather scenery effects” has been checked off on the “First release” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Particle collisions stop working completely at lower frame rates” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]The checklist “Second release” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

The second release checklist has been split to a new card: https://trello.com/c/A3R41gjv/247-weather-effect-on-condo-surfaces

2 Likes