Adjustable Weather in Condos

[ul][li]“Particles emit light” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Snow control” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

hap christmas

Is the snow going to layer the ground?
Also, will surfaces get wet with rain, making them reflect more?

I think the unreal engine allows this stuff since if i remember correctly there were maps in unreal tournament 3 where things like rain actually did this.
Although im not entirely sure.

Not yet. I do have some funky ideas on how to approach such an effect, but it’s not much of a priority at the moment.

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Thunder control” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Finish base weather actor code” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

10 Likes

We’re slowly getting there!

Skip to 1:32

1 Like

Will there be rain puddles?

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Make tons of weather configurations” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

It’s getting so close!
I literally can’t wait :3

[ul][li]“Create user interface” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Large particles clip through ceilings” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Player boundaries interfere with particle collision” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

We’re two steps away, two steps

1 Like

[ul][li]“Weather particles persist underwater (it’s basically raining underwater)” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Sounds for rain and hail” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

That was done unexpectedly quick.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Wind control” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes