[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

November 20th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

I know those condos aren’t textured but it looks fine the way they are! I love that design!

3 Likes

November 21th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

5 Likes

This is the game changer, right here.

7 Likes

matt finally fixed that trampoline

2 Likes

truely deserves a game of the year title because of that

2 Likes

Wow. I fixed it.

Time to undo the fix.

9 Likes

R.I.P. trampoline

1 Like

November 22nd, 2015

4 Likes

14 Likes

we need milk carton playermodel

1 Like

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/b/baedba38f02d854eb71142f894b121486b37c8d1_1_690x218.png Oh my god guys gourmet race is coming. Look at this HUD. Or maybe its a ball race concept…

1 Like

It was for ball race.

1 Like

Ball race using melons now? I think that fits very nice actually.

1 Like

November 23rd, 2015

7 Likes

7 Likes

My FPS crys

1 Like

Don’t worry. It’s just a normal map. I doubt Matt took the time to model EVERY one of those dots.

1 Like

Hardly. 556 polys.

That being said, most of the guns are 8,000-24,000 polys depending on their complexities, and even those numbers aren’t a concern. Unreal handles static meshes incredibly well, and in tandem with LODS shouldn’t even bat an eye. This ain’t Source.

11 Likes

I love little attentions to detail :smiley:

3 Likes