[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

November 24th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

3 Likes

How can I make a profile picture like yours?

1 Like

Now I need to update all the desktops I made -_-

But yeah liking the redesign. Shouldn’t the logo in the top right of the forums be updated as well then? Or is that staying the same?

1 Like

That is a sweet new logo. You need to update the forum now to show the new logo, for me at least it still shows the solid blue one.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m on mobile and didn’t see your reply when I posted. :confused:

1 Like

Its K baby :wink:

1 Like

November 26th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

3 Likes

November 27th, 2015

3 Likes

We have evolved from lifeless manikins… to breathing humans!

would we be able to have different idle animations like hands in pockets, or hands on hips or arms behind back etc?

2 Likes

I’ve scrolled down for long to see all of those progress which are really good looking so far, I really can’t wait to see more, also as an actual feedback, I’m not sure what can I say, I’m not good at laying Ideas XP

1 Like

November 28th, 2015

7 Likes

November 29th, 2015

6 Likes

That’s lobby 1.
Cool

2 Likes

I was actually wondering what it could be but now that you say it… yeah o3o it looks like so… we’ll have the right to see a remake of the lobby 1 in tower unite, How neat~

2 Likes

This doesn’t confirm that there will be a Lobby 1 in Tower Unite. It can be just a porting test based on that tool Zak posted a while ago.

4 Likes

oh, right, I see, well we’ll see in time anyway XP still is a proto-alpha so yeah we can’t expect a lot from what we see now, just, I can’t wait for the early access to come X3

1 Like

it’s written in the corner

3 Likes

What tool was this?

1 Like

You can find the original post for the tool here.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like