[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Don’t forget in-game settings, since that also affects performance.

1 Like

Yeah that would be good. There’s another stress test we’d like to do: how many players can get on a single lobby server without it dying.

2 Likes

I tried to do this many times… but no one joined -_-

Maybe if you guys hosted or announced it people would actually join?

#“SERVER STRESS TEST 8PM (GMT) 16 NOV”

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what we plan to do. We’ll have an announcement on Monday (tomorrow).

6 Likes

Would you want me to host the server to see what it would be like for a normal PC to host a big server? (I do have fiber internet so that helps)

2 Likes

Would having fiber internet not spoil the whole “normal PC” experience? I think most people have cable instead.

1 Like

Well back when I had 700KB/s Peak internet I tried hosting a server with only 3 people. Everyone had ping of around 400.

Now with fiber I did it again and they had normal ping that they would get on any other game.

1 Like

November 16th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

That giant orb out in the ocean makes me feel uneasy. I always liked the boardwalk because it made the ocean feel large and expansive, but with that giant ball it makes everything feel… small. If it were in the distance I could live with it, but that’s just too large and obtrusive

1 Like

Temporary. As stated before, raw images.

4 Likes

November 17th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

“dont tell anyone but the bed sheets are leather atm” - Mac 2015

1 Like

MACKLINTOSH CONFIRMED

1 Like

I should really uninstall this before I make something to messed up

11 Likes

November 18th, 2015

8 Likes

Looks dank m80s
amazing progress too :smiley:

1 Like

Those condos look so fancy

2 Likes

I cant wait to see what they are like with all the textures!

1 Like

Are the condos strangely not aligned? Or is that just the camera angle?

1 Like

Camera angle, if you look carefully you can see the upper floor walls are moved back a bit from the floors below.

1 Like