[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

pls no
watching your character have fun while sitting at your computer isn’t fun

5 Likes

Lobby 2 on GMT has always had a water park.

2 Likes

IMO i feel as though they should expand on the water park… but as a later update because i cant wait much longer to play! :joy_cat:

1 Like

You don’t got time to aim down the sights in Virus. Also the glow will be reduced so it’s not too bright.

4 Likes

And it was always empty

1 Like

Then what about the weapons you CAN aim down the sights with? Like the RCP or whatever that gun was called.

1 Like

Yeah, the RCP-120 and the Sniper Rifle were the only two guns you could scope with. Those are special cases, though. I think Mac’s saying that in general you won’t be able to aim down the sights, not that you won’t ever be able to aim down the sights. Unless that’s actually a change being made; I can’t speak for the devs.

3 Likes

November 14th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

8 Likes

They said it’s the Dedicated Server Just for people who didn’t know… :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think “solidary” is the right word for the singleplayer button

1 Like

The console suggests it’s a glitch but seeing the plaza look like that makes me want a day/night cycle even more.

1 Like

Yeah the descriptions are just placeholder.

2 Likes

Do I see weather? Or just time of day?

1 Like

It may be a glitch in lighting?

1 Like

I’d call for time of day.

1 Like

I pretty sure I recall Mac saying they have had the feature in there for awhile, and it was just enabled for that test. It’s not very good so far performance wise, so it hasn’t been enabled. Which makes sense after all.

3 Likes

We’re gonna be rolling out day/night on the weekly and I would like people to see how it preforms on their computers before we take more steps towards having day/night as a proper feature.

5 Likes

is day/night cycle a built-in feature of Unreal 4? It sounds like it wouldn’t be that hard to make.

1 Like

It is not a built-in feature.

The performance issue is with dynamic shadows.

3 Likes

When it gets rolled out. Should we do posts like
"
Specs:
CPU-
GPU-
RAM-

Settings:
(I cant remember the settings)

FPS in game:
"

3 Likes