[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I think I’m sexually attracted to Virus’ gui

If the radar is going to be in the bottom left fan we customize hud? I prefer top right

3 Likes

It would be cool to be able to have the HUD as like dragable boxes. Which snap to the side its close to?

3 Likes

Personally, I kind of like it being on the bottom left. But being able to move it around could be useful as well.

November 10th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

HUD theme changes depending on your state? Nice! It just makes me hyped even more for Virus. :grin:

1 Like

i’m pretty sure it’s always been like that, the GMT Virus hud changes when you become infected

1 Like

Has it? It’s been a while since I’ve played; I don’t remember anything like that, but I guess I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

Yeah, it gets all green and cracked/veiny on GMTower, too.

1 Like

November 11th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

A bit late to the party because of Fallout 4, but I’m loving how virus is coming along. Also I like how the different HUD Styles from GMT is transferring over into TU.

Also, I’m loving the detail on the guns. :smile:

1 Like

wont the glow of the sights in the shotgun be annoying to aim down the sights?

1 Like

Virus, with the exception of a couple guns, doesn’t use sights. That Mouse2 goes to more useful functions. You won’t need to worry about sights unless the devs decide to go with them, but I doubt that they will considering the overall design of Virus has no place for them.

1 Like

We could use some inSIGHT to this…

1 Like

November 12th, 2015

3 Likes

November 13th, 2015

4 Likes

Whats that new big building next to the board walk shown on the 12th?

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondered that, too.

1 Like

It might be a boat rental shop, or possibly an indoor water park.

1 Like

I believe that will be the lazer tag and bumper cart area, as described in the expanded boardwalk plan picture that I couldn’t find.

1 Like