[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Man, Unreal Engine 4 must be super easy to use, You guys make such great progress in a short amount of time, Its crazy but awesome.

3 Likes

Maybe the developers of tower unite make so much progress because THEY ARE THE UNREAL ENGINE>>> Inception

2 Likes

I think /some/ degree of film grain would work if we assumed Virus players had helmets on with visors showing the HUD.
That way there’s a physical explanation for the HUD, /and/ the film grain. :smile_cat:

1 Like

that image is not of the gamemode but the map itself. the image has film grain simply because the person who took the image took it with film grain, not because the gamemode will have film grain.
that’s how I personally see it.

1 Like

I think everyone is flipping out over something that doesn’t even matter that much… Its a filter… calm down

1 Like

I’m also 100% sure that if the filter was implemented it would be an optional feature.

1 Like

You changed you picture… That was trippy O_O

But yeah, its just a picture. And as Caboose CLEARLY says:

1 Like

November 4th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

“i just make the pew pews” - Matt 2015

4 Likes

That double barrell is damned fancy

1 Like

That TV is so hilarious.

1 Like

November 5th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

great development plan

1 Like

Tower Unite & Subway deal confirmed?

1 Like

I can just see it now, a subway popup stall selling all kinds of subs.

In all seriousness though, that would be pretty cool to be able to eat different subs or sandwiches and have different temporary effects applied to you. :smile:

1 Like

November 6th, 2015

4 Likes

hhnggg
it’s beautiful.

1 Like

November 7th, 2015

5 Likes

November 9th, 2015

5 Likes

Glad to see they’re keeping to the TimeSplitters theme whilst still maintaining originality.

4 Likes