Zombie Massacre

oof

2 Likes

[ul][li]“HUD: Feedback when a player is dead and needs help to be respawned” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Gameplay/Player: Gravestone” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Spas-12” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Grenade Launcher” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

nice now all the weapons (art) are done

I’m actually really excited to hear the sounds. Will is one of the best sound designers and I feel like it’s very underappreciated.

1 Like

[ul][li]“Axe” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Magnum” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Doctor - Healing Kit” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][li]“Mercenary - Combo Power: Focus Shoot” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Kimber” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Scientist - Combo Power: Explosive Flasks” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“HUD: Feedback when you get points” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“HUD: Feedback for killing a zombie” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

10/10 already

It’s so close, I can almost taste it.

2 Likes

10/10 would call spongecake again

1 Like

[ul][li]“Gameplay: Fade out objects under the mouse” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

[ul][li]“HUD: Feedback when you get points” has been un-checked on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“HUD: Upgrades” has been un-checked on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Zombie Spawner Manager” has been un-checked on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Weapon Pickup: Change to require player input to pickup” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“HUD: Feedback for picking up a weapon” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

nice