Zombie Massacre

Nice

nice

nice?

[ul][li]“Gameplay: Handle losing the game better (reset the day back and reset all points earned)” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

There’s lots of small bugs that came up with our play testing sessions that aren’t being listed on the public Trello, so you may see slower updates here, but there’s a lot of things being done behind the scenes.

7 Likes

Beta Testing during May? Maybe…?

ecin

[ul][li]“HUD: Show what the abilities do when you open the scoreboard” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Cool beans

Cool jeans

jeans are overrated lets wear croc branded pants

we should not where any pants

check jc penny or macys or something

2 Likes

oh no you got me.
my grammar yet again is my downfall.

1 Like

[ul][li]“Implement blood effects” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

nice

[ul][li]“Implement gibs” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“HUD: Player location avatars” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Weapons (sound)” has been added to the card.[/li][li]“Bolt Action Rifle” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Chainsaw” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Tommy Gun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Double Barrel” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Flamethrower” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Crossbow” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Auto Shotgun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Laser Rifle” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“M4A1” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Dual Uzi” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Handgun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Medevil Sword” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Retro Guitar” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Guitar” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][li]“Katana” has been checked off on the “Weapons (sound)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

That spooked me. So much sound.

Nice