Xp wiped

Alright, if you haven’t gotten a response yet, it might be that Caboose has been too busy. He did say on the Discord that he was currently travelling so that might be why. I know it’s frustrating, but perhaps you can try dm’ing him or Mac on Discord instead. I’m just throwing ideas out there so hopefully it helps. Good luck dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys. I don’t mind waiting, I just want to make sure this gets resolved. I really enjoy this game, probably one of my favourites I’ve ever found through Steam and I can’t wait to see how the game progresses. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve looked up your SteamID in our report records and via the Steam Backend, and can find no records of any of your EXP being touched by any staff member.

3 Likes

It was a bug then… I have items equipped that you get from milestones but my XP is at beginner. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. https://imgur.com/a/k0iMPdU

4 Likes

Whaaaat, bugs in Tower Unite? shocked face lol
I hope you get your EXP back, because it’s really obvious that it was a bug… And I feel ya if you spend so much time you dont want it all to be erased from history.

1 Like

this has happened to me, but in a smaller magnitude (About a month ago) i got about 100k xp for zm taken away, although i cant find the thread, mac replied that it was the backend and that they cant do anything (which is fine) you might of suffered the same fate.

That’s so annoying. Kinda kills my desire to play, I hope they fix it so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. I love the concept of the game though, so so much, so I will deal with it, but it’s gonna suck to get all of that back.

1 Like