What's up, Tower community?

Hey everyone! I’m Nath, a guy from London, a chocolate milk connoisseur and a failure at Ball Race. I’m super excited to announce I’m part of the PixelTail Games team as the Community Manager! :tada:

I’ve been playing TU for a while, just like you guys - and I’m so excited to be able to join such an incredible, passionate and hard-working team on something as fun as Tower Unite.

I’ll be seeing you guys here on the Forums, on our Social Media channels, in-game and on Discord. Watch out for Condo Contests, and other cool stuff! I’m always open to suggestions and stuff like that.

See you around! ~Nath

70 Likes

new person

29 Likes

Dammit Sketch we get it.

Hi Nath I am Sock. I have been here for a long time. I used to be a meanie but now I’m not as mean. helo welcum to are famly : )

6 Likes

ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

16 Likes

fresh meat

15 Likes

ok I’m done, I promise haha

8 Likes

Been seeing you a lot on Discord, genuinely thought you were a common Joe talking amongst all us other common Joes!
Regardless welcome to Tower Unite, I look forward to the potential of more condo competitions as I have had one in the works for quite some time.

2 Likes

:rage:

2 Likes

Hewwo
Welcome to the team ;3

4 Likes

I literally just signed in to say HEWWO NEW PEWSON!

Saw you around Discord recently, you seem like a nice guy.

Enjoy ur stay uwu.

1 Like

Welcome, that is all.

2 Likes

Welcome to the team!

2 Likes

Condo contest? That sounds neat.

2 Likes

Nice to meet ya Nath! Always nice to see a new member of Pixeltail, and I am excited for those Condo Contests + other cool stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
The back room is still on fire.
We sent the last community manager to take care of it.
We still haven’t found the body.
If you could check that out soon, I’d really appreciate it.
Again, welcome!

7 Likes

are you an undercover cop because the catsacks working in my condo basement are 100% paid and not in fact free labor

3 Likes

Whalecome Nate! It’s very exciting as a long-term member to know that Tower Unite will be getting it’s own dedicated community manager! I’ve always thought that more things like condo contests, gatherings and other types of events would definitely help push the community to do even more stuff and make the game feel even more lively!

Can’t wait to see the stuff that you’ll be doing in action! :tada:

4 Likes

Any person who likes chocolate milk is a great person in my book

2 Likes

Greetings and congrats to Nath!

Hello, what would you consider the best recipe for homemade chocolate milk, assuming it goes anywhere beyond chocolate and milk?

1 Like