What community events do you guys wanna see?

I’m a musician, and it would be pretty cool to have other fellow TU Music makers come together to show off their work! Either through Soundcloud or YouTube. It could be a Community Concert of sorts featuring different acts / order!

Not too sure how logistics would work. Maybe have it hosted in a condo and only allow the selected musician play their stuff, and rotate each person until the end of the roster? Could be interesting.

2 Likes

Hmm that sounds awesome and actually does make me think that it’d be really cool to have something where people can show off their piano/drum/guitar skills as well since we do have the playable instruments in the game. Something like a talent show of sorts where people can come in and play a song.

Of course I think this would have to be later on when the playable guitar exists and I have no idea how it would be run or if it could attract a decent audience, but it sounds fun :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

megalovania time

this is seriously the only thing i learnt to play on the piano please help me

4 Likes

Something to show off musicianship sounds great but I feel that MIDI support would be essential. I am definitely not a performer, but my familiarity with a midi keyboard vs a computer keyboard makes a world of difference. Hell, just being able to remap inputs for instruments would change so much.

That’s why I was primarily suggestion a concert where people display their music on SoundCloud / YouTube instead of the in-game instruments. The in-game instruments can really only go so far right now.

As a felow musician, I’d love this. Also, you could just play into a microphone. I mostly just play for fun (and mostly just covers), so I’ve never even uploaded any of my stuff. I am working on an album but its a long ways off.