Weekly Dev Log for November 18th, 2019

Weekly Dev Log for November 18th, 2019

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Dev Log for November 18th, 2019, detailing all the changes that have happened since November 12th, 2019. Note: Devs that don’t appear in the weekly log are not necessarily away or not doing work, but may be working on things currently not announced or backend work that doesn’t need to be detailed.

Winter Plaza Update!

Brr, did someone turn down the thermostat? Snow has appeared all around the Plaza! Wrap up warm and check out Lobby 3’s winter look.

Check out the post here for all the details.

Arcade Progress

@macdguy continued to work on Arcade, specifically working on Pluck-a-pal physics replication, and Ring God gameplay.

@Madmijk continued work on Planetary Piano.

Both @macdguy and @Madmijk worked on The Ice Cave, an upcoming arcade machine.

@wheezwer worked on art for the shooting gallery, and made a logo for Galaxy Police.

@Will continued to work on Arcade music and sounds, specifically on Avalanche and Tornado.

Arcade Plushies

@joshua continued making more Arcade plushies.

Bug Fixes

@macdguy and @Lifeless fixed several bugs and added optimizations for update 0.8.5.0.

@Sketchman fixed issues with workshop models (due to 4.19 changes) and is continuing to work on the engine upgrade.

Everything Else

@ThisIsntNath hosted a Tower Unite Games Night. Unfortunately it got cut short due to Internet issues, so maybe expect another some time soon, maybe? :eyes:

Wrap It Up

That about covers everything that happened since November 12th, 2019 at PixelTail Games. See you all next week!

23 Likes

Oh my god is that a thumb thumb from spy kids?

13 Likes

Time to run…

1 Like

Cofpz1mUMAA2nlZ

The boys are here

7 Likes

it looks kind of like cold finger
(the backer / TU player)

I fear no man, but

That THING…

899e10349ed5e3ebe47aa907794bbb4b77fc976c

It scares me…

4 Likes
3 Likes

I just want the dang arcade alreadyyyyyy :weary:

Can we have some sort of Fumo like plushies?

Lke a Fumo plushie version of Kalleria, King Arthritis and the Store Assistants.

2 Likes

with the powers of sackboy from little big planet and a catsack combined we bring you…

SACK CAT

1 Like

I was gonna say a catsack combined with Garfield.