Tower Unite Games Night! #2

It’s time for another Tower Unite Game Night! Once again, we’re gonna play a bunch of minigames and hang out together. This time we’re going to focus on hard maps - so we’ll probably be playing some Sweet Tooth, Kingdom, Prism, Midori, Memories, Village, Compound, and whatever else we fancy.

We encourage you all to stream or record the event! If you plan to do so, feel free to drop your links below. I think I’ll stream it myself over on my Twitch.

So, make sure to be there on Friday 15th November at 8PM UK time! We’ll meet up at the Poseidon Rollercoaster on EU London 1, but I might change the Plaza server depending on how popular it gets.

The event will probably last 2-3 hours. If you guys have any ideas or questions let me know!

Here’s a time zone converter if you need it.

17 Likes

Did somebody say Kingdom? :eyes:

2 Likes

Nice! I enjoyed the last one a lot so I hope I can make it to this one

3 Likes

I hope to stream the event at https://www.twitch.tv/roweii. Should be fun!

2 Likes

Won’t be able to make it again, I have school during the timing of the game night. But I hope everyone will have fun!

1 Like

Ooof, 7 AM Australia time

You’ve really gotta pick some better times for this stuff Nath

1 Like

Be there or be square
2 Likes

for me, 6 am on saturday…

i’ll make it.

3 Likes

Let’s do it! I was thinking of doing a Time for Tea talk while we do Game Night!

2 Likes

Oh, gosh. 4 AM on a Saturday? I’m going to need to borrow all of your alarm clocks.
First time going to one of these. Sounds like fun..

1 Like

Probably best to do your podcast separately.

3 Likes

How about I do my show at 7, make it run for an hour? You can come and stream if you want!

1 Like

That wouldn’t be a bad idea, I’d struggle to get to it though, getting in for 8pm is about all I can manage. I might be there for 7:30? but it’s unlikely.

2 Likes

I might tune in for a bit!

2 Likes

Today’s the day! Remember, we’re meeting up on Poseidon on EU London 1 at 12PM PST, 3PM EST, 8PM GMT, 9PM CET. I encourage you guys to take as many screenshots, recordings, Twitch clips etc during the event as possible and link them below!

Also, sorry if anyone misses out due to player limits. Lobbies filled up real fast last time.

2 Likes

Perfect time in my timezone for once, count me there!

2 Likes

10 minutes left…

it’s honestly a miracle that i managed to get out of bed at this time

Live now from JackpotGP, tell me how the quality is.

amazing so far

3 Likes

ah, first minigolf game got filled up

i’ll wait for the next one