Upgrading to Unreal 4.20

• Card's description was updated.
8 Likes
  • Card's description was updated.
8 Likes

4.19/4.20?? What is this sorcery

Ah, upgrading to engine version 0.99761904761 I see.

6 Likes

Did somebody say 420?

7 Likes
  • Card was renamed from "Upgrading to Unreal 4.19/4.20" to "Upgrading to Unreal 4.20".
9 Likes
  • "Workshop static meshes (condo items) need major refactor" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
  • "Egon Cannon effects aren't displaying" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
  • "Fishing Rod effects aren't displaying" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
8 Likes

Oooh we be skipping versions and going better.

Go BEYOND

PLUS U L T R A

2 Likes
  • "Plasma Auto Rifle effects aren't displaying" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
  • "Dedicated server crash fix" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Condo data no longer loads on start (4.20 issue)" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
6 Likes

I’m gonna guess and say that there were issues with 4.19, therefore you’ve decided to jump ahead another version?

From what Mac and Caboose said, 4.20 also had network/netcode optimization in 4.20 that could be beneficial.

Another reason was that they thought 4.20 would potentially fix the issue with the workshop items, but it didn’t.

There are probably more I don’t remember or that they didn’t talk about.

2 Likes

They stated the reason in this week’s devlog. 4.20 fixed an issue they were having with 4.19

1 Like

haha 420

I beat u by 5 days. :yum:

• "AI Navigation paths need to be rebuilt" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
  • "Build 4.20 client" has been checked off on the "Progress" checklist.
  • "Build 4.20 engine" has been checked off on the "Progress" checklist.
  • "Build 4.20 server" has been checked off on the "Progress" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Workshop player information doesn't load properly on action context UI" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Crash when entering Bowling" has been checked off on the "Known Issues" checklist.
7 Likes

Yessss keep fixing them bugs boys!!!

1 Like