Update 0.1.1.7 - The Big Optimization One

my body is ready

My Geforce 640 will not explode! Finally!

Actually the problem i had was probably with my CPU. I really need a better CPU.

1 Like

Will this fix the extremely high pings?

This fixes an issue where pings were misreported as being 3 times worse then they actually were.

2 Likes

Okay. It says I constantly have 150+ ping which is rather unusual. Thanks XD

[ul][li]“Added camera collision checks to the spectating camera (aka the camera will no longer go through the entire level)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

is that for like the minigolf camera?

yes

Close!

[ul][li]“Added camera collision checks to the spectating camera (aka the camera will no longer go through the entire level)” has been un-checked on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

nice!

[ul][li]“You can now block other player’s chat messages” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Build” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

ooo boui

Oooo :smile:

[ul][li]“Write Changelog” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

I don’t think I can wait any longer! :cry:

Guess the person who won’t be participating this update due to work.

Me. cries

[ul][li]“Deploy” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][li]“Test” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][li]“Deploy” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][li]“Macklin Guy” commented “http://steamcommunity.com/games/394690/announcements/detail/959650329641060828”[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

TURBOS
WHY TURBOS MAC
whyyyyyy

1 Like