Turn off vomit decals by default settings

No one uses this feature other than harassment
You can turn it off in settings, but many people don’t check settings.
I’m not happy when I see vomit at PLAZA, and I feel sickwhen I see vomit at home.

i disagree
because of what this says vvv

2 Likes

cool kids vomit :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think about that.

It makes more sense to have it enabled by default, most PC users or people who are playing this game are savvy enough to check their settings when they first launch.

If they see the setting and think “oh gross” they’ll disable it, but if they see people puking and it not leaving decals by default, they’re more likely to think it looks a bit silly.

5 Likes

when you drink alcohol for the first time make a warning popup for the vomit effects :^)

5 Likes

There should be a “grotesque” option that can be toggled for super gorey gibs and vomit decals.

And a “softness” option where someone has sparkles, wool and felt for blood, gibs and rainbow and sparkles for vomit.

2 Likes

i feel they shouldn’t be categorized together like that though they should be able to be toned down or turned off entirely alongside a tickbox for the “soft” mode.
so for one of the options, for example gore, you’d have the options

• Disabled
  • Low
  • Medium
  • High (Fully Enabled)

alongside a tick box that says “Soft” on it or something, hovering could give a tooltip saying what it does.
This allows uses to lower the amount of gore for maybe FPS reasons or for their own comfort whilst allowing them to have an alternative if it’s not for FPS reasons.

4 Likes