VOTE KHROMIDRO!!!

1 Like

Prism gang unite

8 Likes

vote khromidro since its a ballrace map
prism is also a ballrace map
they are basically family you know, prism would want khromidro to win

3 Likes

Khromidro killed Prism out of jealousy and forged the will.

Garden was always Prism’s closest friend, and must take revenge.

Vote Garden or the villain wins.

1 Like

lies lies lies
im getting my brother in here
he knows the truth about garden and khromidro

3 Likes

Khridro and prism are twins
Prisms final words were “please khromidro… please win for me…”
Then garden wanted to murder everyone since it’s a mini golf map and mini golf is for murderers and people who steals a single shoe from someone so they are left with uneven shoes

3 Likes

I love this thread.

4 Likes

I mean…

glxy is kinda cool?

2 Likes

Now that I’ve achieved victory, what do I do? This isn’t how it was meant to go…

1 Like

Dear Diary

Today was a weird day because my map Khromidro got to the finals and like who saw that coming literally no-one there are no rules in this land

~Lifeless

9 Likes

For me, these maps are equal in quality, so really it comes down to a vote for ball race or minigolf.

I chose ball race.

2 Likes

Dusty smog slowly begins to settle on the scorched earth. The desecrated corpses of Zombie Massacre maps litter the battlefield. Prism shudders, and falls to one knee, its fatal wounds finally taking hold. The fallen legends lie in its wake, the once colossal Sweet Tooth and Toy Room now lie motionless and decaying, seemingly shrinking as their power seems to visibly leave them. Their legacy though, lasts in the scars that Prism carries. Though they too, may finally be lost to time. A shadow looms, and Prism slowly aches to look up at them. “Brother!” a proud booming voice echoes across the ruined terrain, “You know we have always been the best of friends, right?”, Khromidro pulls a sly smile, twirling the unimpressive heads of Summit, Market, and Hospital. Prism is only able to cough up more blood in response. Turning away from Prism, Khromidro chuckles, gazing into the middle distance. A hundred meters off, Garden impales Event Horizon on a wooden stake. “It’s almost sunrise, you know? It’d be a shame to miss it,” Khromidro turns back around, Prism only continues to stare at the earth. They pause for a moment, letting the stagnant air, and the distant sounds of Event Horizon’s dripping blood envelop their senses. “You should know…” Khromidro draws nearer, “I’m proud of you,” Khromidro says through gritted teeth, as Prism lets out one final cry and is crushed under foot. Still smiling, Khromidro reaches down, pulling something from Prism’s stylish and funky overcoat. It’s a polaroid picture of a cherry blossom. Behind them, Khromidro hears the sound of a Katana being unsheathed.

Side note: this was the dumbest thing I’ve ever written

3 Likes

I’m screenshotting this and framing it in my Condo.

1 Like

the teacher gets angry now
Teacher: GARDEN!!! STOP ZOOMING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!!!

garden suddenly snaps out of the fake day dream of itself thinking it is the good guy and creating itself a made up backstory to try make it feel like its cool side note, garden is not cool
Garden: S…S…SORRY TEACHER!!!

Teacher: god damn it garden, please dont zone out, its bring your brother or sister to school day…

the really sexy and cool and best and really better than garden ballrace map Khromidro walks into the room with his older sibling prism
Khromidro: hey guys, this is my older sibling, Prism

prism waves to the class, the rest of the class waves back and gets excited sicne prism is a cool and better ballrace map, and not a lame smelly minigolf map garden gets jelous and angry, garden knows prism for a competition and hates prism

Khromidro: Prism is really cool, prism is so close to winning a competition and has brought me along in it to watch, prism will win since prism is a better cool ballrace map, one day i hope to be as great as prism.

garden suddenly lunges at prism and kills prism then steals one of prisms shoes, then garden runs away like a lame minigolf map coward

suddenly khromidro and prism are in space on a flyig asteroid with a really cool looking background

khromidro: PRISM NOOOO, DONT DIE I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!!! YOU WILL LIVE AND WIN AND I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU!!!

prism: … khromidro… im sorry… i wont make it… hey khromidro… can you do me a favour… i know you will since you are a really sexy better and cool ballrace map

khromidro: DONT SPEAK LIKE THAT YOU WILL LIVE!!! I WILL ALSO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!

prism: please khromidro… please win for me…

THEN KHROMIDRO BEAT GARDEN AND WON THE CONTEST SINCE KHROMIDRO IS THE BEST AND BALLRACE IS THE BEST, MINIGOLF SUCKS!!!

2 Likes

what has this thread turned into

2 Likes

Fake news.

Not canon.

1 Like

what you said is non canon to infinity

Holy crap this is a close one, really didn’t expect Garden and Khromidro to be the ones moving forward :eyes:

#VoteGarden2019

1 Like

smh

1 Like