Tower Unite Merch IRL Thread!

We recently launched Official Tower Unite Merch - so here’s a place for you to post your pictures of your merch once it’s arrived! ^^

20 Likes

My shirts just arrived! Am I the first one to get their merch?!

17 Likes

I’m still waiting for my pixeltail merch…

3 Likes

Depends, I could’ve been first because mine arrived around 12 while I was out.

I adore this shirt, @wheezwer did an amazing job.

17 Likes

Mine arrived at exactly 10:46, I can tell because my sleep was suddenly interrupted and my sleep tracker shows an abrupt end :frowning:

3 Likes

damn you win

2 Likes

Wooo! Little disappointed in the t-shirt, the contrast on the site looked way better :frowning: should’ve got the text in white if i’d have known, but the hoodie made up for it, super pleased with it! The quality is a lot higher than I expected, and I’m still waiting on my mug, can’t wait to have a spiffing cup of tea with it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My Canvas Not Set pillow came today!

15 Likes

sips tea
I’ll definitely be getting some more things in the future :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I want to know how you got 15mill lol.

Play, play, play play, play and play! I’ve played since release so it accumulated over the years, never won a Wheel of Money either, and my inventory is worth nearly 50 million. At this point I don’t have anything to spend more Units on haha so it just keeps going up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, that came out really well!

1 Like

Yeah! I seen some posts about some people complaining the colour was not like the picture on the website on some items and I was worried that it may happen to this one aswell but it turned out great.

2 Likes

dang, now I want to get that cup but I already have so many coffee cups

1 Like

You can never have too many coffee mugs! Especially when it’s Tower Unite merch :wink:.

1 Like

if I have 7 cups then that’s one for every day of the week

And what do you do if one breaks? Uh oh no cup a day so buy the canvas not set one!!!

2 Likes

My cat has taken over the cat sack

14 Likes

Cat’s Sack

4 Likes

Indeed :joy: