New Condo: Resort
Fans of GMod Tower, we’re very proud to finally release the HD remake of the original GMod Tower lobby 1 map. This new condo map will be very useful in the upcoming Community Condo update!
Everything from the original map was faithfully recreated and updated for Tower Unite. You can customize a lot of the condo, including materials, lighting, day/night, and weather. It’s a massive condo that features a pool with diving boards, a cozy cabin with a small pond, 12 individual suites, a shopping center, a bar, and more!
VenTUre out and grab yourself that nostalgia at the Condo Realtor store in Sweet Suites.
New item: Customizable NPCs!
Want to create your own characters? Well, now you can! In this update we’ve added a new item called NPC which allows you to write dialogue for characters in your Condo.
These characters can be customized in various ways and have Workshop support!
- Added new Condo: Resort, a recreation of GMod Tower’s original lobby.
- Added new item: NPC, a customizable non-playable character that you can write dialogue for
- Fixed Projector light intensity affecting FPS due to recent changes
- Fixed Neon Bar materials due to recent colorable changes
- Fixed several materials on items due to recent colorable changes
- Reduced texture memory size on several items
- Fixed game queue UI element colliding with chat box
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can follow our weekly developer logs here:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slow response time.