The Prizim Podcast 2019 Masterpost!

Howdy Guys! Alex here. This will be where I’m announcing shows for 2019 for the Prizim Podcast. If you’re interested in coming to a show, follow or track this post to receive updates! You can also post whatever screenshots from the show that you’d like if you get any! If you can’t physically come to a show, then you can catch it HERE on Twitch!

Tonight’s show will be Feb 23rd, at 10pm EST Be there or be Square!

11 Likes

oh boy i don’t wanna be a square
EDIT: just watched it on twitch, and that was actually really funny lol

3 Likes

Hey Alexer good to hear you’re doing some cool shows, will there be early daytime shows too?

2 Likes

I’m fine with being a square to be honest. If I do come may I retain my status as a square?

1 Like

So! We’ll be having our next show this Saturday, MARCH 9th! If 0.7.0.0 drops, we’ll do a special event, but if not, there will still be plenty to talk about! See you round the show!

2 Likes

Just a Reminder for everyone about our March 9th Show tomorrow! Since 0.7.0.0 Dropped, We’ll be meeting in the New York 1 Lobby first and doing a Tour around the lobby and all of its new/refubished attractions before heading into the Studio! We’ll also have a special game event, as well as plenty to talk about on our NEW STUDIO SETUP! We’ll catch you there Live in person, or on twitch at www.twitch.tv/prizimpodcast! See You guys there!!

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

SO! Thanks to all who attended the show tonight! our Next show will be Saturday, March 23rd! Feel free to stop on by then, or swing by the twitch!

I’d also like to give a big thanks to @The_Bros for making the new Prizim Podcast Neon signs! They look fantastic and I’ll stick em down below!

I’d also like to present our new Prizim Podcast Poster and Framed T-shirt! Both of these items will be displayed below for you to stick in your condos at your leisure!

Catch you guys then!

New Poster! -

New Framed T-shirt! -

Collection of Workshop Merch!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1678653534

2 Likes

Hey Howdy guys! So, our next show is gonna be Saturday, April 6th At 10-10:15pm EST!
We’re gonna have a bit of a bigger show to display all the new fishing stuff that’s coming up! After the main portion of the show, we’re gonna have a game night in the Gameworlds! We’ll go through 2 games in each gameworld, and you guys will get to vote on which ones we do! Check it out below!

• Minigolf - Garden
  • Minigolf - Waterhole
  • Minigolf - Emission
  • Minigolf - Altitude
  • Minigolf - Alpine
  • Minigolf - Treasure Cove
  • Minigolf - Forest

0 voters

• Ball Race - Prisim
  • Ball Race - Paradise
  • Ball Race - Khromidro
  • Ball Race - Nimbus
  • Ball Race - Summit
  • Ball Race - Midori
  • Ball Race - Oasis

0 voters

• Virus - Overtime
  • Virus - Hospital
  • Virus - Solar
  • Virus - Desertion
  • Virus - Subway

0 voters

• ZM - Compound
  • ZM - Trainyard
  • ZM - Gasoline

0 voters

• LC - Market
  • LC - Ampetheatre
  • LC - Toy Room

0 voters

i’ll try my best to be there and watch the whole thing unravel

:eyes:

So, the Next Prizim Podcast show is gonna be Saturday, April 20th, at 10-ish Pm EST!

There’s gonna be 2 possible shows, one of which is more likely:

1. If 7.2.0 doesn’t drop, we’ll do a game night show where I’ll run through the voted maps above and you guys can join in and have fun as we tour all the Game Worlds!

2. If on the slight chance 0.7.2.0 does drop before the 20th, then we’ll have a special FISHING EPISODE where I’ll be hosting in my default condo, and we’ll be having a Fishing Competition to see who can bring up the biggest or rarest fish in a set amount of time!

Look forward to the show! Hope to see you guys there!

@everyone So sorry for the late late laaaaate update but we will be having a show tomorrow night, May 4th, 2019 @ 10:30pm EST! We’ll be doing a standard show and talking about the Easter update, Last show’s Game Night, and best of all, the monumental progress on the Fishing Update! Be sure to come join or Tune in on our twitch tomorrow Night! Be there or be square!

FINALLY! one i’m actually able to go to!

Do you record this stuff? If I were to join this event I would have to wake up at 5am.

I do, actually, but I need to start uploading the Archives. I’m pretty bad at staying consitent with it lol

Okee Dokie.

So, aside from the fact that I’m bad at updating this with new shows, I’m very bad at keeping track of shit lol.

So, the announcement:

Hey guys! So, great news! Update 0.8.1.0 is now live, so we’re gonna be having a Prizim Podcast show on it THIS SATURDAY, July 6th, 2019 @10:30 pm EST! We have quite a few segments lined up, so be sure to tune in or join the show when we go live saturday night! You can read about the new update here! - Summer 2019! (0.8.1.0)