The Death Game

Spydermann killed JohannesDau for typing the lyrics to the Pokémon anime’s song I’m separated posts

DENMarkus Killed Spydermann because let’s do something else than pokemon

Is it curable? Oh wait wrong topic.

JohannesDau killed DENMarkus because come with me, the time is right, there’s no better team! Arm in arm we’ll win the fight, it’s always been our dream!

https://twitter.com/Nirbion/status/1062368428894441472

1 Like

Spydermann killed JohannesDau because DIGIMON GOTTA CATCH THEM QLL

JohannesDau killed Spydermann because it’s you and me, I know it’s my destiny! Pokémon! Oh, you’re my best fren in a world we must defend.

Spydermann killed JohannesDau because friend*

rrmm killed Spydermann because F is for friends who do stuff together.

DENMarkus killed rrmm u is for you and meee

Spydermann killed DENMarkus because N is for no survivors, WHEN YOU-

1 Like

JohannesDau killed Spydermann because Spydermann, those lines aren’t what the next part of fun is all about!

Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all! A heart so true, our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I teach you. Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all! (5x) Ye-eah!

Now, do the guitar solo like this!

Spydermann has killed JohannesDau because spongebob isn’t a Pokémon

DENMarkus Killed Spydermann because

Spydermann killed DENMarkus because you can clearly see that’s a rectangular card not a square one

LittleLuke killed Spydermann because its 2020, if a rectangle wants to be a square, then let it be a square

1 Like

Agent killed Little Luke for necroing a dead thread. ONE YEAR LATER!

2 Likes

Emerik was killed by Agent2583 for abandoning his Steam PC game project, Furry Online, after a lot of people refuses to work remotely on this project. Sad, isn’t it?