The Bone Zone 2021

OMG THEY’RE SO FUNNY SO GLAD I SUBBED LOL I’M LAUGHING OUT LOUD AKA (also known as) LOL (laughing out loud)

3 Likes

Wrong account. How does one go about deleting their own comment?

3 Likes

Might be late or can’t attend to join my first bonezone season, Your talk show has always been great, I’ve been seeing highlights of your show and always been amazed to see it. I hope to see you lich, if I can.

3 Likes

6 Likes

WHORE!

heheheh, I def took waaaaay too many screenshots, so I’ll have to go through 'em all later. Looking forward to what everyone else got :eyes:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here are some of my screenshots in which I took during the bone pit with Skeleman.

8 Likes

6 Likes

NFT

NFT

Story Time

7 Likes

Season 5 getting off to a great start I see!

Also @Marty_Mcfly Great work on streaming it on Youtube!

Also, love your voice as usual Lich.

2 Likes

After recording for a solid 3 hours, got a good 40GB of high quality footage for editing. Debating wether to do short highlight videos or wait for every episode to be done and edit one huge video.

8 Likes

LITEARLLY DOING THE THING I SUGGESTED PEOPLE SHOULDN’T. Absolute mad lad, but I salute you none the less. Haha!
You could always experiment and see what you like best. :smiley:
Smaller videos or highlights from specific episodes might do better though. That way if one has more good parts above another you won’t feel like it’s too long and drags watching several in a row.

Either way I’m happy to see whatever the finished product is.

7 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you !

6 Likes

Loving the new set up too, now we won’t have as many crashes.

2 Likes

photo of the greatest group to ever live!!!

3 Likes

best night of my life

1 Like

it’s fuckin jimbo!!!

1 Like

and here is evidence that i’m a touhou fan!

1 Like

here is surviving evidence that a bingus was here!!

2 Likes

Hey guys and ghouls thanks so much for all the love and support!
The Bone Zone Season 5 Episode 2 will be airing on Wednesday October 6th at 9pm EST
Hope to see you there!

10 Likes