The Bone Zone 2021

That’s right guys and ghouls, another year passes and once more we have an opportunity to gather and celebrate the spookiest season in our favorite way. Come on down and enjoy yourselves on the #1 rated talk show in all of Tower Unite!
Come one come all, veterans and newcomers alike and see what wacky antics and mishaps make this yearly tradition a hidden gem amongst the Tower Unite community!

Season 5 Episode 1 is scheduled for Saturday October 2nd 9pm EST
As always if any changes in scheduling arise they will be posted in this thread by yours truly as soon as possible!

Of course the rules as always remain the same.

• No over-obnoxiousness, excessive trolling, or derailing the show.
  • Treat others with respect, no racism, homophobia, starting drama, etc
  • Audience interaction is encouraged but within reason, applause, cheering and banter is fine but constantly interrupting and getting in the way will lead to warnings and eventual kicking. Just try to read the room.

I’m pretty reasonable, and you really have to put in a lot of effort to get kicked. Of course inevitably a few bad apples always show up every year. Most importantly, stay in good spirits and DON’T BE AFRAID TO HAVE FUN!

Any clips, videos, edits, art, memes, and of course screenshots should be posted to this thread. I love seeing all the different perspectives and if you’re lucky your work will be showcased on the show for all to see!

More dates for more shows will be posted as we figure out when they’ll be.
If you have questions or comments feel free to ask. Hope to see you all soon. Stay spooky!

23 Likes

YEAAAHH bone time B) can’t waiiittt

5 Likes

i’ve never attended, i might try to make it!

4 Likes

5 YEARS OF BONE ZONE! Let’s do it Lich! Hope you have plans for midday shows too! Heck, you could try midnight!

4 Likes

There’ll be a bunch more, would love to see you there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Actually believe it or not we started in 2015 so it’s technically been 6 years! :scream:
I’ll try to get a variety of show times in so more people can attend and of course, as always you’ll be the first to know if we do a midday show!

4 Likes

7 years if you don’t count the missing year 2019.

3 Likes

i might try to make it (depending on my internet) if not then i hope someone will record and upload it to youtube

3 Likes

Very true, there’s always been AT LEAST 1 show for 7 years now. Even in 2019 we managed to squeeze in a single show despite major technical difficulties.

2 Likes

Ohhh man! Seeing this announcement gets me so excited every year! Best part of October IMO :bone::eyes:

Looking forward to another great year :smiley:

2 Likes

Heck yeah, I love all the excitement and support we get! It fills my little undead heart with such joy. It’s gonna rock so hard, can’t wait to see you there!!

2 Likes

Ah yes the king returns! Pleasure to see the Tower Talk Show pinnacle as always. Looking forward to this year’s Zone!

1 Like

Ahh, this sort of admiration is music to my ears. Looking forward seeing and having ya as well bud!

1 Like

Since my pay last year, I’ve spent it all on bitcoin and have become a multi-billionaire [[BIG SHOT]]. I’ll be placing all my wealth around my seat on the set for you to admire. Don’t touch it though, you prob got pizza crust crumbs on your fingers, wash your hands.

2 Likes

I’m gonna touch it.

2 Likes

You’re not going to touch it

3 Likes

Also post that in the thread, if you know you know.

3 Likes

look guys look

5 Likes

this will be my only contribution to the forum post. maybe

1 Like

i’m late to post this.
Here are All 3 Seasons to Catch Up:

also, Season 4 Videos from Last Year will be Coming Soon™ (I have to wait for @Alexer_Zoderia to finish editing his own recordings because some of mine has lags/crashes due to my low-end pc issues at the time).

P.S. one of the episodes i mentioned in the playlist description has no audio in it.

UPDATE (10/2/2021): alexer’s recordings (including season 3 finale) has been corrupted…fuck.
if you have any recordings of season 4 from last year (& S3 finale), please send them to me (via steam/discord/email) or upload them publicly. (and also, please record season 5, i don’t want to be an only recorder again :weary: )

3 Likes