The Bone Zone 2021

Oh hell yeah! Better late than never I always say. It’ll be awesome to see some season 4 stuff when it is finally finished!

All bumps, comments, likes, and posts of all shapes and sizes are appreciated.

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

YEAHHHHHH BROTHER!

4 Likes

mud.

3 Likes

Hopefully this time i won’t forget. It’s been a long time since attending these.

4 Likes

Ay ya vampiric girl is back once again with another piece of art
Long overdue; this one’s for Skeleman
Hope ya like it, buddy :partying_face:

10 Likes

Absolutely incredible as always, I am so BLOWN AWAY!! Can’t wait to get in game and hang this one up.
Skeleman never posts on the forums anymore, but I KNOW he’s going to love it.

6 Likes

Let’s go bone zone forever!

2 Likes

UPDATE (10/2/2021): alexer’s recordings (including season 3 finale) has been corrupted…fuck.
if you have any recordings of season 4 from last year (& S3 finale), please send them to me (via steam/discord/email) or upload them publicly. (and also, please record season 5, i don’t want to be an only recorder again :weary: )

^

1 Like

Sadly I won’t be able to record anything this year because last year’s recordings took up over 220GB of storage space, and I’ll never be able to upload all of it with my current internet ):

1 Like

Check The Prizim Podcast youtube channel.

1 Like

(this is also an @DaltonaCAN )
Just throwing it out there for anybody who wants to record Bone Zone stuff, you do not have to archive the entire shows, they’re so incredibly long, but I appreciate the efforts to preserve the magic!
It can be such a huge undertaking and so difficult to upload. If anyone wants to save a moment I suggest it would probably be easier to cherry pick highlights or make meme edits or super cuts of the show.

Don’t let the job you’re trying to do get in the way of the fun you should be having. I let that happen to me for a couple of seasons. I wanted every show to be bigger and better, every mistake felt huge. I had to look back to Season 1 and realize that none of it matters if you’re not having fun.

So to anyone out there who wants to stream, record, or capture moments of Bone Zone please do so in a way that doesn’t stress you out and know that if you decide to call it quits that’s alright, nobody will blame you.

As always, upload all of your art, videos, screenshots, anecdotes or interactions, thoughts, comments, questions, etc - to this thread, and take care of yourself this spooky season! :skull: :heart:

5 Likes

I usually have OBS running so i will have some good clips i bet.

3 Likes

i just said alexer’s season 4 vids are corrupted and season 3 finale from alexer on youtube was completeley muted at 13:23.

yeah

2 Likes

A damn fine post.
God I love sayin’ yeah.

I don’t think I will be attending this event today because ethernet on my computer won’t work for no reason. It can connect to wifi with my phone but that’s not enough. :disappointed_relieved:

pls record it for me

UPDATE [7:53 PM EST]: i switch the cords and i got internet again, however i’m gonna be disconnected during (or before/after) the event because the cord is so short, it carry so much space in front of my brother’s computer and i’m gonna get a new longer cord soon, so when that happens i will be gone for a little while or a long time.

Aw man, sorry to hear you won’t be able to make it. However, thankfully my dear pal @Marty_Mcfly said he could stream it tonight on his youtube channel! Spread the good word to anyone else who can’t make it, and don’t be afraid to subscribe! :smiley:

6 Likes

i might actually just scream and roar and grab something insane if you don’t sub… ```````````l0l```

2 Likes