Stuck on transaction screen (cant buy anything!)

so I wanted to finish off my plush pals collection and just said screw it and purchased them with my tickets but when I did it just got stuck on the transaction screen and I had to close the game, this happened before when I tried to buy the pixel particals and I closed the game I didn’t get the item but I didn’t lose any money either but this time I closed the game and came back the next day and it took my tickets but didn’t give me the pluhs with was like 90,00 worth of plushes so I was a little pissed, so I experimented a little and turns out it dose this with everything I can’t buy anything please help

NOTES:

the token machine works just fine same goes for arcade machines

I can still get money and items from games and stuff

1 Like

Same here, I tried buying a new condo and it took 150k from me and held me in the transaction screen.

I’m having the same issue, but actually lost in-game money.
Tried to buy the house for !50,000 and my game froze at the transaction screen.

Forced to close, reloaded, and my funds are gone with no house purchase. :frowning:

I’m also having this issue, no matter where I am, condo, main menu, plaza, I cannot buy or sell anything. I have to sell through the Tower Express store, but the options there are extremely limited

These issues are likely related to the issues we’ve been documenting on our status page, where you can find more info about what we’re doing to resolve it: https://towerunite.statuspage.io/. We also have been updating people through our Discord (which can be found on there as well).

2 Likes