Story Time!

In an instant, Jerry’s family came and ran Stanley over.

Angry, Stanley transformed into a Super Saiyan!

“HOLY SHIT, I COULDN’T DO THAT SINCE THIS TRAGIC ACCIDENT WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD!!!” exclamed Stanley to himself.

He screamed so loud, he was able to transform into a Super Saiyan God!!
There are to many Super Saiyan transformations

Now, Stanley vocal cords were fucked up for the rest of his life, leaving him with the voice of a chipmunk.

then stanley died 6 years later while fapping at an internet cafe

to Tower Unite rule 34

He woke up, realizing he fainted due to the amount of chicken that were on him making him suffocating.

Thank god that he forgot his copy of Persona 3 FES! Imagine in what kind of imagery that would have turned into.

Stanley decided to get back to that map, walking toward that red cross, which was around 1000 miles ahead, in Kantō region.

To Stanley’s surprise, a game of Planet Panic was being played on the path. He tried talking to them, but his chipmunk voice didn’t help.

The cats and dogs all laughed at him, forgetting what they were battling for.

They then, remembered what they were battling over, just as one of the balls hit Stanley’s left foot.

"D’oh!!"

But it wasn’t a PP ball, as a yellow rat monster came out of it.

"D’oh!!"

" Yo! Who’s the dickhead who summoned me during my morning pee?" said the now talking yellow rat monster

Stanley looked down at the talking yellow rat monster that is completely original and not protected by copyright, and saw on a tag written on its back in Chinese.

“皮卡丘”

Stanley, only knowing Japanese, assumes that it meant that the talking yellow rat monster was a bootleg from China.