Steam Inventory Glitch (Again)

So I posted about this before, not too long ago, and it was supposedly fixed in the hotfix, but myself as well as my friends are still experiencing difficulties.

Basically, the issues here are:

1. When I join into lobbies, game worlds, condos, etc. all of my equipment is no longer on me and I have to constantly re-equip it all, just to run into the same problem not long after.
  2. While this one doesn’t happen as often (to me at least) it still happens occasionally. When I try to access my condos via the main menu, they just don’t show up, besides the default condo, so in order to get to my condos I manually have to go into the lobby, into the tower, and so on.

And while I’m at it, I might as well point out something else as well. This probably has something to do with the 2nd issue that I addressed before. So, similarly to the missing condos on the menu, when I try to equip stuff on the main menu, all of the stuff that I bought in the appearance menu is gone, and I have to go into the lobby to equip it all as well.

That’s all I’ve stumbled across so far, but if I find anything else, I’ll be sure to report it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.