Steam Alpha for Backers Released!

You can catch up with all Tower Unite Development by following the Trello’s.

Thanks for the link. Time to stalk the progress. Heh :slight_smile:

wish i donated and got a keycode to play the closea alpha… :’(

No worries my friend, I wasn’t able to get e-money for donations either, but don’t put on your frowny face. :smiley:

One day the Alpha will close and then we will get a full release, maybe one of your friends will be able to buy you a ticket for the ride sort-to-speak.

Untill then hang out in Gmod Tower, have a couple of beers, and live knowing that you’ll one day enter Tower Unite without an experience spoiled by an in-development Alpha.
:innocent:

I’m gonna be honest, there’s not much to do in the Alpha right now. If you like buggy, broken games that lack content, then you might enjoy it. Otherwise, it’s really more of a community bug test. I can guarantee that, by missing the Alpha, you aren’t missing much.

Well that’s not too nice. : (

Here is a baby otter to cheer you up. :revolving_hearts:

Well, it’s simply not a finished product yet. That’s the whole point of an alpha, right? To lay out the basics that will be cleaned up in the beta. Besides, I didn’t say it wasn’t fun. There’s just not much to do yet and what is available isn’t perfect, as is expected. What you have is good and fun; I can’t wait to see it when it hits the beta phase.

1 Like

Yeah, it just hit a wrong chord when you’re in the midst of development constantly fighting off bugs.

1 Like